Escape the stress of the city and unwind with a relaxing stay in Dibba Musandam.
Enjoy sailing along the pristine waters of the Hormuz Strait. Discover the beautiful sights of Hajar Mountains, golden sands and the Dibba bay. Relax in the comfortable Omani wooden dhow or dive into the clear waters and go snorkeling to get a glimpse of the exotic marine life.
Your package includes
I am interested in this package
- Entry permit to visit Musandam for Dibba Trip
- Dhow cruise on sharing basis
- Day Cruise with Buffet Arabic Lunch
- Beverages and soft drinks
- Play your own music on the Dhow Cruise
- Speed Boat ride
- 1 night stay at Golden Tulip Resort with breakfast
- Limestone and Cave visit (subject to the tide predictions)
- Life jackets
- Snorkeling kits
- Banana boat ride
* Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a standard room with inclusions listed above. 17% taxes apply on the package. Service does not include transfer from Dubai/Sharjah to Dibba hotel. Additional options are available upon request. Infant and children rates apply. Children below 3 years of age are eligible for a free trip. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice depending on travel dates and availability. Terms apply.
*In the event of a cancellation, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable. Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, full price of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of any non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket is deducted.