From the tranquil backwaters and exotic wildlife reserves to the lush green forests and pristine lakes, Kerala promises a serene holiday experience.
Welcome to Kerala; the land of coconuts, brackish lagoons, breathtaking hills and lakes. The southernmost state of India offers many picturesque destinations and is often known as 'God's Own Country'.
Kerala's rich culture is reflected in its famous Kathakali dance, exquisite temples and churches, colorful festivals such as Onam and authentic cuisine which is traditionally served on a banana leaf. Rejuvenate with optional ayurvedic spa treatments. From elephant rides in the jungles to shopping at local markets for spices and antiques, Kerala has something for everyone.
- Return economy class flights
- 2 nights stay in Munnar
- 1 night stay in Thekkad
- 1 night stay Alleppey
- Half day city tour of Munnar
- Half day city tour of Thekkady
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Return airport and intercity transfers
Your holiday itinerary
I am interested in this package
Arrive at the Cochin International Airport. Transfer to your hotel in Munnar and check in. A popular summer resort for the British elite, Munnar is located towards the southwestern state of Kerala. An ideal tourist destination, Munnar is dotted with sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, and beautiful waterfalls. Spend the day relaxing and enjoy the pleasant ambience of this haven.
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast and go on a half-day sightseeing tour in Munnar. Begin your tour at Devikulam, a serene hill township where trout fishing at the lake is a popular activity. Continue your journey to Eravikulam (Rajamalai) national park, a sanctuary for the endangered mountain goat of South India (Nilgiri Tahr). This park is divided into three regions - the core area, the buffer area and the tourism area. Visitors are allowed only to the tourism area only. Apart from Nilgiri Tahr, one can find around 26 different species of mammals at this park. Return to your hotel after the tour and spend the remaining day at leisure.
After a delicious breakfast, check out of your hotel and continue your journey to Thekkady. This beautiful drive will offer panoramic views of the Western Ghat hills covered with spice plantations and the occasional view of waterfalls. On arrival, check in to your hotel. In the afternoon, visit the spice plantations where you can walk through plantations of cardamom, tea, coffee and pepper and enjoy an elephant ride at an additional cost. Later, you may choose to visit the serene Periyar lake and go on a cruise or tour the Periyar wildlife sanctuary.
Begin your day with breakfast, check out from your hotel and proceed towards Alleppey. Upon arrival check into your houseboat and relax. Cruise down the serene backwaters and inland waterways of Alleppey and enjoy the tranquil surroundings and sights like the Kuttanad paddy fields.
After a sumptuous breakfast, check out and transfer to Cochin International Airport. Board your flight and return home with exciting memories of your trip.
|City ||Budget ||Deluxe ||Luxury |
|Munnar ||Abad Copper Castle or similar |
|The Silver Tips or similar |
|Mountain Club Resort or similar |
|Thekkady ||Tree Top or similar ||The Elephant Court or similar ||Spice Village or similar |
|Alleppey ||Evergreen Houseboat or similar ||Evergreen Houseboat or similar ||Muthoot Houseboat or similar |
|Category ||Cost per person on |
twin sharing basis
|Cost per child |
|Cost per child |
|Budget ||AED 2,299 ||AED 1,490 ||AED 1,290 |
|Deluxe ||AED 2,449 ||AED 1,590 ||AED 1,370 |
|Luxury ||AED 3,030 ||AED 1,820 ||AED 1,449 |
* Prices include return economy class flights. Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a standard room with inclusions listed above. Blackout dates are applicable. Additional options are available upon request. Prices are valid until 30 September, 2016. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice depending on travel dates and availability. Easy monthly payment plans are available from select participating banks through Musafir Holidays retail outlets and are subject to approval. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
* In the event of a cancellation 10% of the booking amount is non refundable. Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure, we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received 45 - 30 days prior to departure 25% of the total amount will be deducted, if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 40% of the total amount will be deducted, and if the trip is cancelled 0 - 15 days prior to departure 100% of the total amount will be deducted.