- Return Economy Class flights
- 1 night stay at the Millennium Taibah Hotel, or similar, in Madina
- 2 nights stay the Le Meridien Tower Hotel, or similar, in Makkah
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Complimentary shuttle service from hotel to Haram in Makkah only
- Airport transfers on private basis from Jeddah airport to Makkah hotel
- Airport transfers on private basis from Madinah hotel to Madinah airport
Your Umrah journey
Arrive at the Prince Mohammad bin Abdulaziz International Airport in Madinah and transfer to your hotel. Check-in and spend the day discovering the holy city of Madinah. Spend your time performing prayers in the Prophet's mosque, Al-Masjid an-Nabawī, and experience the magnificence of the world's largest mosque.
After a scrumptious breakfast buffet, you will travel to Makkah by road. At Mikat, take a break for prayers. Upon arrival at Makkah, transfer to your hotel. After check-in, head to Al-Masjid al-Haram to perform the sacred ritual of Umrah.
Day in Makkah
After a sumptuous breakfast, you could spend the day discovering the holy city of Makkah. You could also choose to perform Umrah multiple times or spend your time praying and observing the holy Kaaba.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and visit Al-Masjid al-Haram to perform prayers before you check-out. After check-out, transfer to King Abdulaziz International Airport, in Jeddah, for your flight back home.
Download itinerary here
|Category ||Cost per person on twin sharing basis
||Cost per person on single basis ||(Below the age of 6, on sharing basis with parents) |
|Luxury ||AED 2,499 ||AED 3,399 ||AED 2,290 |
More about Madinah and Makkah
Madinah is home to Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, the biggest and most important mosque in the Islamic faith which was originally built and established by Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).
The holy city of Mecca is the capital of Al-Hejaz region in Saudi Arabia. Visit the holy city, which is the birthplace of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), for Umrah this year to perform the rituals of Tawaf and Sa'y on your spiritual journey.
* Prices include return economy class fare from Dubai, and are valid only until 30 April 2017. Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a standard room with inclusions listed above. Additional options are available upon request. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice depending on travel dates and availability. Rates are not valid during Blackout dates / peak dates. Visa assistance will be provided at an additional cost. Easy monthly payment plans are available from select participating banks through Musafir Holidays retail outlets and are subject to approval. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
*In the event of a cancellation, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable. Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, full price of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of any non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.