|Date ||From ||To ||Flight ||Departure ||Arrival |
|23-Mar-2017 ||Dubai ||Singapore ||SQ 495 ||20:00||07:15(+1) |
|27-Mar-2017 ||Singapore ||Dubai ||SQ 494 ||15:10||18:25 |
More about Singapore
Enjoy your Ladies Only vacation in the fast-paced and multicultural Singapore for a memorable holiday experience. From chic shopping centers and fusion cuisine to exotic gardens and orchards, Singapore is truly a dynamic escapade for a gal-pal trip!
Be mesmerized by the marvellous Singaporean Merlion which is a mythical creature with the head of lion and the body of a fish. Singapore has the world's first wildlife night park which is famous for its spectacular night safari, exciting tram ride, and thrilling shows. From an exotic bird park to a colorful butterfly garden, Singapore is a perfect holiday destination. Learn more ...
* Prices include return economy class fare on Singapore Airlines and are valid only until 23 March 2017. Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a standard room with inclusions listed above. Infant and children rates are applicable. Additional options are available upon request. Departure is fixed for 23 March 2017 and return on 27 March 2017. No amendments or changes will be possible. This fixed departure package offer is not valid with any other promotion. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice depending on travel dates and availability. Easy monthly payment plans are available from select participating banks through Musafir Holidays retail outlets and are subject to approval. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
*In the event of a cancellation, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable. Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, full price of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of any non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.