Planning to bring your family and friends to the UAE for a holiday? You can now book their tickets on musafir.com and easily apply for UAE tourist visas online from as little as AED 300*.
You can also avail the option of our six-month easy payment plan when you purchase a flight and visa through our Travel Experts.
|Visa ||Price |
|Tourist visa for 14 days ||
AED 300* |
|Tourist visa for 30 days (non-extendable) ||
AED 325* |
|Tourist visa for 90 days (non-extendable) |
inclusive of Dhow cruise and city tour. Terms apply*.
AED 1100* |
|Tourist visa for 90 days (2 working days) ||
AED 1250* |
*The 90 day tourist visa package is a stand alone offer and cannot be availed in conjecture with other offers. Universal Travels & Tourism LLC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at its discretion and without notice.
What do I need to apply
- A copy of guarantor's passport's first, last and visa pages
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A copy of each visitor's passport's first and last pages
- Each visitor's passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- Each visitor's passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport
- Additional cash deposit of AED 2,000 may be required for certain visitors (not applicable for family visas).
Talk to our Travel Experts on 06 563 5333 or 04 357 8111 or contact us to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
- When can I apply for UAE visa?
You can apply for your UAE visa anywhere between 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
- How many days will it take to process my visa?
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 5 working days to process and may take longer.
- If I have a valid Sharjah or Dubai visa, will I be able to travel to the other Emirates?
Yes, once you have a valid UAE visa, you can travel anywhere within the country.
- Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
- What do I need to apply?
A copy of guarantor's passport's first, last and visa pages along with the Emirates ID would be required. You also need to submit a copy of each visitor's passport's first and last pages along with each visitor's passport-size photograph, taken against a white background. If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport. An additional cash deposit of AED 2,000 may be required for certain visitors.
- What are the different types of visas?
The purpose of your visit will determine the type of visa you need to apply for. It could be a tourist, transit, employment or student visa.
- What are the steps involved in visa processing?
Print and fill the visa application form. Along with the required documents and visa application fee, send the application form to our retail outlet for visa processing. Visa applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
- What should be the validity on my passport?
For tourist visa, the passport should be valid for at least three months from the date of arrival. For employment visa, the passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival.
- Is there an age criteria for applying UAE visa?
Yes, there is. Females below 30 years of age and males below 22 years of age need to apply for a UAE visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
- If I have a valid Sharjah or UAE visa, will I be able to travel to the other Emirates?
Yes, you can travel anywhere within the country with a valid UAE visa.
- How will I receive my UAE visa?
Your UAE visa will be sent to the email address provided at the start of the application process.
- Is the visa application fee refundable on rejection of the visa application?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases.
See more FAQs