UAE tourist visa
Planning to bring your family and friends to the UAE for a holiday? You can now book their tickets on musafir.com and easily apply for UAE tourist visas online from as little as AED 339*.
Fill in our easy three-step online application, contact our Travel Experts, call 06 523 3233 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
You can also avail of the option of our six-month easy payment plan when you purchase a flight and visa through our Travel Experts.
|Visa ||Price |
|Tourist visa for 30 days ||
AED 339* + |
Free AED 150 gift voucher +
Free AED 89 sightseeing tour voucher
What do I need to apply
- A copy of guarantor's passport's first, last and visa pages
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A copy of each visitor's passport's first and last pages
- Each visitor's passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- Each visitor's passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport
- Additional cash deposit of AED 2,000 may be required for certain visitors.
Talk to our Travel Experts on 06 523 3233; or contact us to find out more.
* Additional fees and terms apply
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
- How many days will it take to process my visa?
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 5 working days to process and may take longer.
- If I have a valid Sharjah or Dubai visa, will I be able to travel to the other Emirates?
Yes, once you have a valid UAE visa, you can travel anywhere within the country.
- Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
- What do I need to apply?
A copy of guarantor's passport's first, last and visa pages along with the Emirates ID would be required. You also need to submit a copy of each visitor's passport's first and last pages along with each visitor's passport-size photograph, taken against a white background. If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport. An additional cash deposit of AED 2,000 may be required for certain visitors.
- What are the different types of visas?
The purpose of your visit will determine the type of visa you need to apply for. It could be a tourist, transit, employment or student visa.
- What are the steps involved in visa processing?
Print and fill the visa application form. Along with the required documents and visa application fee, send the application form to our retail outlet for visa processing. Visa applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
- What should be the validity on my passport?
For tourist visa, the passport should be valid for at least three months from the date of arrival. For employment visa, the passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival.
- Will I receive a hard copy of the visa?
No, we will email a soft copy of your visa to the email address provided in the visa application form.