The future of travel is here. Luxury stay is about to get a sci-fi makeover with the launch of, Aurora Station, the first luxury hotel in space. Yes, you've read it right. Orbiting 200 miles above the earth, this luxury station is expected to launch in the year 2021, and plans to welcome its first guests in 2011. If reports are to be believed, one night at the station will cost you $ 792,000. Offering 16 sunrises in a single day, this new space station is definitely giving us some major vacation goals.
Here’s what you can expect on your holiday at the Aurora Station.
1. Live the life of an astronaut at 200 miles above the earth.
2. High-speed wireless internet will keep you connected to your family back home.
3. Every 90 minutes, this hotel will orbit the earth, and give you the opportunity to see not one but 16 sunrises and sunsets, every 24 hours.
4. Research is an important part of the on-board activities planned for the guests.
7. Before take-off, every traveler has to undertake a mandatory three-month Orion Span Astronaut Certification program.
With this news coming in, it's time to leave the planet for sure. Start saving, 2022 is not far away!
Author : Musafir.com