- FREE tour to Kok Tobe (by cable car)
- FREE Mountain tour to Medeo
- Chimbulak ski resort with cable ride
- AED 50 flight voucher
- FREE one-month access to MusafirGo powered by THE ENTERTAINER
Your stay includes
- Return economy class flight on Fly Dubai with baggage
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Almaty with guaranteed early check in with breakfast
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel
- City tour of Almaty (including central museum, Republic Square, Panvilov Park, Cathedral of Holy Ascenscion, Independence Monument, The Area of Astana, Abai Square etc) panoramic tour
- Full Day Exciting Guided Mountain tour to Medeo & Chimbulak ski resort )+ cable ride transfer- 3rd level
- Tour to Kok tobe - by cable car
- Full Day Tour to Almaty Big Lake
- English Speaking guide all through the tour
- Private DLX coach all through the tour
- 500 ML X 2 water bottle per person per day
||Cost per person
on twin/triple sharing basis
|Cost per person
on single basis
|Cost per child with extra bed
||Cost per child
without extra bed
|Cost per infant
Why Almaty, Kazakhstan
Located in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau, southeast of Kazakhstan, the view of the mountains against Almaty’s tall buildings makes for a truly unique skyline and the best skiing holiday at a convenient price.
Welcome to Almaty!!
Transfer to Hotel for early check in
Rest in the hotel and then breakfast
Almaty City Tour: Cover the Republic Square, The Monument of Independence, Palace of President, Museum of Musical Instrument, Zenkov Cathedral, Central Museum,
Shymbulak Ski Resort
After breakfast, proceed on an excursion to the beautiful mountain resort of Shymbulak Ski resort including Gondola tickets to level 3 and services of our English speaking guide.
Medeo-Chymbulak- Sky Resort- 3rd Level
Tour continue to Medeo Chymbulak
Transfer back to Almaty city
Full day tour to Almaty big lake
Big Almaty Lake is natural alpine reservoir. It is located in the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains, 15 km south from the center of Almaty in Kazakhstan. The lake is 2511 meters above sea level
Free time to look around and enjoy lake area and mountains view
Check-out and transfer to the airport for departure
After breakfast, you will check-out from your hotel and be transferred to the airport to return home with wonderful memories of your holiday. Bon voyage!
*Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Prices include return economy fares. Additional options are available upon request. Cost of visa and travel insurance are not included. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Standard check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours & check-out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
*Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, full price of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.