- FREE Visa Offer (For early birds)
- AED 100 flight voucher
- Cable Car ride in Kaskha Suu
- One-month access to MusafirGo powered by THE ENTERTAINER
Your stay includes
- FREE Visa with this holiday
- Return economy class flight with Air Arabia
- 3 nights’ Accommodation at Hotel Rich or similar in Bishkek
- Meet & Greet at airport
- All transfers
- Daily breakfast
- English speaking guide
- Sightseeing of Bishkek city Tour
- Ala Archa National Park tour
- Kashkaa suu ski Resort
||Cost per person
on twin sharing basis
|Cost per person
on single basis
|Cost per child with extra bed
||Cost per child
without extra bed
|Cost per infant
The capital city of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek is a young city which came into being less than 200 years ago. With a population of 800,000 people, Bishkek is a green city with 20 parks and sprawling Botanical Gardens. Though not home to medieval monuments, this city boasts of many beautiful gorges and is a great holiday destination for a nature lover.
Arrive in Bishkek
Upon arrival in the capital Bishkek, you will meet with our representative and be transferred to your hotel. Begin city tour of Bishkek city - see the Museum of Fine Arts, Opera and Ballet Theatre, Russian and Kyrgyz Drama theaters, Bishkek City Drama Theatre, State Philharmony.
Bishkek City Tour – Ala Archa National Park
After breakfast, Drive to Ala-Archa National Park and explore the gorge. Drive to Kashka Suu resort for an excursion there. Return back to Bishkek and visit the local Osh bazaar
Kashka Suu Ski & Cable Car
Drive to Tokmok for a tour. Tokmok is a city in the Chuy Valley, northern Kyrgyzstan, east of the country's capital of Bishkek. Tour in Tokmok includes visiting main sculptures which help you to know more about history of the city. Also visit ancient Historical and architectural complex Burana Tower.
Check-out and transfer to the airport for departure
After breakfast, you will check-out from your hotel and be transferred to the airport to return home with wonderful memories of your holiday. Bon voyage!
Note: Philipino and all UAE nationals and majority of European are getting visa upon arrival --- Indian and Arab Middle East has to obtain Visa from Local Agencies in Kyrgyzstan – Duration: 3 Workings days after the Online Applications) through the local travel agencies in Kyrgyzstan
Cost of visa around USD 85/-
Optional Cost: Chairlifts
Kashka Suu Ski Resort Chairlifts is AED 75/- per person
Cancellation Policy - Prior to 45 days or more : - 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable + Full cancellation for non-refundable tickets - 44 and 31 days of departure: Non-refundable booking amount + 25% of the holiday cost - 30 and 15 days of departure: Non-refundable booking amount + 50% of the holiday cost - 14 and 10 days of departure: Non-refundable booking amount + 75% of the holiday cost - 10 days prior to departure 100% of the total amount will be deducted.
* Rates are subject to availability. - Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. - Cost of VISA and Travel Insurance are not included. - Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice - There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing - In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. - Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary are not included - You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa - Check In to the hotel is always 1400/1500 hours & Check Out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early Check in and late checkout is subject to availability - Fix Departure date, no amendment and changes possible..
*Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation. Passport & UAE Residence Visa must be Valid up to 6 Months from the date of travel. Visa approvals are subject to embassy’s decision.