- Free travel insurance
- 3 nights stay in Tbilisi at Wine Palace 3 star or similar
- Return economy class flights on Air Arabia
- Guided half-day city tour
- Breakfast buffet
- Full day trip to Ananuri - Gudauri - Kazbegi
- Return airport transfers
Your holiday itinerary
Arrival - Tbilisi
Arrive at Tbilisi International Airport and transfer to your hotel. Check in and relax. In the afternoon, set out for a 4 hour long Tbilisi tour that includes Trinity Church, Metekhi Church, walk in Rike Park, walk on the glass bridge, visit Narikala Fortress, walk in Old Tbilisi streets with baths and mosque.
Tuck into a hearty breakfast and proceed for the beautiful Kazbegi. The First stop is at the Feudal Fortress in Ananuri. Visit the old church and get on the highest defensive tower. Afterwards, pass the skiing resort Gudauri, through the so called Georgian- Russian military road, and get to the village Kazbegi, which lies on the rout of mountain Kazbegi. From there, go up to the church of Saint Trinity on top of mountain Gergeti. You can enjoy the spectacular mountain scenes and panorama. After visiting the church, return to the village and see the ethnographic museum of Kazbegi. There will be stops on the way to take pictures. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day free at leisure or go on optional tours to Kakheti or Mtskheta
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and spend the day at your leisure, or you could choose one of the available optional tours to Kakheti or Mtskheta.
KAKHETI TOUR (AED 80) - Explore the eastern part of Georgia – the place of grapes and winery. Enjoy the amazing view of Alazani valley and Signagi, known as the city of love. Take a walk through the ancient streets and interact with the locals.
Duration of the tour: 6-7 hours
MTSKHETA TOUR (AED 60) - Visit the ex-capital of Georgia, Mtskheta. Take a walk through the ancient cobbled streets and visit the beautiful Svetitskhoveli cathedral. After which you can go up to Jvari monastery from where you will see amazing view of confluence of two rivers: Mtkvari and Aragvi.
Duration of the tour: 3-4 hours
Begin your day with a hearty breakfast and spend the day at leisure. You may choose to enjoy the relaxing sulphur baths or spend the day shopping. In the evening transfer to Tbilisi International Airport. Board your flight and return home after your memorable trip.
|Category ||Cost per person on |
twin/triple sharing basis
|Cost per person |
on single basis
|Cost for child |
|Cost for child |
|Budget ||AED 2,699 ||AED 3,199 ||AED 2,499 ||AED 2,099 || AED 599|
|Date ||From||To||Flight||Departure|| Arrival|
|28 December ||Sharjah||Tbilisi||G9 395||22:40||2:00 AM+1|
| 1 January|| Tbilisi|| Sharjah|| G9 294|| 17:20||20:20 |
More about Georgia
From its green valleys spread with vineyards to its old churches and watchtowers perched in fantastic mountain scenery, Georgia is one of the most beautiful countries in Eastern Europe.
Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia lies on the banks of the Mtkvari river and is known for its historical structures, museums and art galleries. Tiflis avenue is an art centre and a gallery that showcases a variety of Georgian artists. If you are an art lover, you simply cannot miss attending one of the art exhibitions that are held at the avenue quite regularly.
* Prices include return economy class fare from Sharjah on Air Arabia, and are valid only until 28 December 2017. Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a standard room with inclusions listed above. Infant and children rates are applicable. Additional options are available upon request. Departure is fixed for 28 December 2017 and return on 1 January 2017. No amendments or changes will be possible. This fixed departure package offer is not valid with any other promotion. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice depending on travel dates and availability. Easy monthly payment plans are available from select participating banks through Musafir Holidays retail outlets and are subject to approval. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
* In the event of a cancellation 10% of the booking amount is non refundable. Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure, we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received 45 - 30 days prior to departure 25% of the total amount will be deducted, if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 40% of the total amount will be deducted, and if the trip is cancelled 0 - 15 days prior to departure 100% of the total amount will be deducted.