About Musandam and the trip
Go on a perfect hideaway to Dibba, Musandam. Enjoy the panoramic views of the spectacular shoreline and explore the natural beauty of Oman.
Discover the gorgeous waters, rugged coastlines, and mountains at the Fjords of Musandam. Set out on a full-day dhow cruise, experience snorkeling and swimming at the glorious pristine waters of Telegraph Island followed by a delightful lunch.
Musandam Dibba trip with pickup from UAE
Musandam is an ideal place for those who are looking for a breath of fresh air and to refresh themselves and this tour must be done at least once in a lifetime. Our Full Day Dhow Cruise taking you in the beautiful sights and wonderful beaches including swimming and fishing. The cave visits and water sports give you an unforgettable experience of sea adventure and unlimited memories.
- Entry permit to Musandam for Dibba (Dibba al baya) day trip
- Pick up & Drop off from Dubai Single location
- 5-6 Hours Dhow Cruise in Dibba Oman with dedicated Guest Relation crews on board
- Buffet Lunch onboard
- Unlimited Soft Drinks & Mineral Water
- Unlimited Fresh Fruits & Assorted Packed Snacks
- Towels-Life Jackets & Snorkeling Kits
- Banana boat ride -Speed boat ride -Fishing - Kayaking
- Recorded Instrumental Music in Dhow (Guest can play music from their USB/CD's)
Green Salad//Hummus /Qubbus //Biriyani Rice & White Rice//Chicken Curry //Beef Potato Curry //Fried Chicken/Fish //Vegetable Saloona (Arabic Style) Dal Fry// Fresh Fruits //Unlimited Soft drinks and Mineral Water// Tea & Coffee.
- 07.00 am: Guest pick up from Dubai
- 09.30 am: Arrive at the border and entry assistance
- 10.15 am: Dhow reporting, welcome drink & program briefing
- 10.30 am: Dhow Cruise commences for an 1 hour, Dhow will be anchored for water sports activities at the beach
- 01.00 pm: Buffet Lunch on board
- 03.00 pm: Visit to cave & fishing
- 04.00 pm: Drop at the Harbor and departure transfer to Dubai.
|Excursion||Duration ||Stay category ||Pick Up Location
(07:00 AM - 07:30 PM)
|Cost per adult
||Cost per child
|Musandam Dibba Day Trip ||12 hours ||4 star ||Burjuman Spinneys & Dubai Grand Hotel
- Between 4-11 years 60 % of adult cost
- Below 4 years free of cost
|Sharjah & other hotels from Dubai
Best time to visit
|March - May
||December to February
|| June - September (Peak of summer season)
• Resident visa holders required prior permission to enter Dibba Musandam. Hence please send us the passport copy along with visa page latest by 2 working days prior to travel enabling us to do the needful for Boarder Pass.
• Guest with Tourist Visa has to send Passport copies minimum 12 Hrs before tour - Both Resident & Tourist Visa holders must carry original Passport to enter Dibba Musandam
• Guest may carry Swim Wear and fishing equipment
• Self-drive vehicles must be Oman insured
• The Dhow Cruise will be subject to weather conditions
• The booking confirmation is subject availability and payment receipt.
Price is correct at the time of publication and is subject to change without notice. 5% VAT has been introduced as per the government policy, which will have to be borne by the customers. The amount will depend on the hotel classification category. Terms apply.
*In the event of a cancellation, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable. Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, full price of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of any non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.