About Musandam and the trip
Go on a perfect hideaway to Dibba, Musandam. Enjoy the panoramic views of the spectacular shoreline and explore the natural beauty of Oman.
Discover the gorgeous waters, rugged coastlines, and mountains at the Fjords of Musandam. Set out on a full-day dhow cruise, experience snorkeling and swimming at the glorious pristine waters of Telegraph Island followed by a delightful lunch.
Musandam Dibba trip with pickup from UAE
Musandam is an ideal place for those who are looking for a breath of fresh air and to refresh themselves and this tour must be done at least once in a lifetime. Our Full Day Dhow Cruise taking you in the beautiful sights and wonderful beaches including swimming and fishing. The cave visits and water sports give you an unforgettable experience of sea adventure and unlimited memories.
|Name & Details
||Cost (per adult)
|Musandam Day Tour
(with Lunch, snorkeling, water sports, cave visit, fishing)
Best time to visit
|March - May
||December to February
|| June - September (Peak of summer season)
- Hotel Pick up (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- 5 Hours Musandam Dhow cruise departing from Dibba harbor
- Buffet lunch with refreshments
- Banana Ride
- Fishing & Swimming with life jackets
- Snorkeling with Equipments
- Hotel drop off (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
Paperwork & other requirements
- Resident visa holders required prior permission to enter Dibba Musandam. Hence please send us the passport copy along with visa page latest by 2 working days prior to travel enabling us to do the needful for Boarder Pass.
- Guest with Tourist Visa has to send Passport copies minimum 12 Hrs before tour - Both Resident & Tourist Visa holders must carry original Passport to enter Dibba Musandam
- Guest may carry Swim Wear and fishing equipment
- Self-drive vehicles must be Oman insured
- The Dhow Cruise will be subject to weather conditions
- The booking confirmation is subject availability and payment receipt
*UAE resident visa holders will require prior permission to enter Dibba, Musandam. Price is correct at the time of publication and is subject to change without notice. 5% VAT has been introduced as per the government policy, which will have to be borne by the customers. The amount will depend on the hotel classification category. Terms apply.
*In the event of a cancellation, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable. Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, full price of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of any non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.