Nagashima Spa Land - Amusement Parks Packages

    Your stay includes

    • Return economy air tickets
    • 4 nights in Kuwana at Sanco Inn Kuwana Station or similar
    • Daily breakfast
    • 2 days Nagashima Spa Land Ticket without transfers

    Stay options

    Category Cost per person
    on twin/triple
    sharing basis
    Cost per person
    on single sharing
    Cost per child with
    extra bed
    Cost per child
    without extra
    Cost per infant 
    Price AED 5,399 AED 6,199AED 5,199 
    AED 5,099 AED 799 


    Special Note: The above itinerary is tentative and subject to change. The final itinerary will be shared at the time of handover.

    *Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Prices include return economy class fares. The prices mentioned above are based on the lowest available airfare. Increase in the airfare will result in an increase in the package price. Surcharge will be applicable in case of non-availability of seats on the lowest airfare Additional options are available upon request. Cost of visa and travel insurance are not included. No amendments or changes will be possible. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Standard check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours and check-out is always 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.

    *Refunds will be based on how many days before your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable + Full cancellation for non-refundable tickets; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, Non-refundable deposit + 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure, Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.

    Book today

    From AED* 5,399

    • Optional information

    Talk to our Travel Experts

    UAE 600 544 405