If you're traveling to Saudi Arabia or any other GCC country, here's how we can help you and your families with visas, PCR tests, accommodation and transfers:
|Hotel Accommodation on 4 Star Hotel
|| Full Board|
|Based on Single Occupancy
||AED 5,649 |
|Based on Twin Sharing/ Double Sharing||AED 2,899
||AED 4,399 |
- 15 Night’s Stay in 4 Star Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation as per the option selected.
- Meals as per the Option selected
- Arrival & Departure Transfer
- Bahrain Visa
- Health Insurance which covers COVID-19
- 2 PCR test before departure from Bahrain with Transfers
- Intercity return transfer for test
- All taxes and VAT
- Passport Copy
- Visa Guarantee Letter to Farhat Tours from travel agent as attached.
- Valid residence permit for Saudi
- Ticket itinerary copy with tentative travel date
- Visa Guarantee Letter to immigrations from clients sponsor in KSA as attached
- Visa approval and rejection depends on Bahrain immigration authorities.
- The above mentioned is just a quote and we do not guarantee the visa.
- Booking Once charges are 100% non-refundable
Please note we require 8-10 working days
to get visa approved.
- All passengers must undergo a PCR test (at their own expense) on arrival at Bahrain Airport. After arrival guest must remain in self-isolation until the result of the PCR test is determined. Any passenger staying in Bahrain for ten (10) days or longer must repeat the PCR test on the 10th day following their arrival in the Kingdom.
- The tests are subject to a BHD 40 fee (approximately $106), to be paid upon arrival regardless of the intended period of stay. The payment can be made through the official "Be Aware" App, the Bahrain government Portal, or at a designated kiosk at the airport, where payment by cash or card is accepted. Pre-payment through the app is strongly encouraged to avoid delays upon arrival.
Please be informed that above is just a quote and we are not holding any space for the same, it will be subject to availability at the time of actual booking.