If you're flying to Saudi Arabia (or Kuwait or any other GCC country) via Oman, you don't have to worry about visas or medical insurance or PCR tests - because here's what we are offering for you and your families:Package Rate Includes:
- 15 Nights-16 days stay in 3 Star Hotel.
- Accommodation in Standard Category Room for 15 nights including breakfast, lunch and dinner (fixed menu)
- 2-time tea/ Coffee with cookies
- Oman Tourist Visa Charges (30 days)
- Return Airport transfers
1 PCR Test on Day 08 including transfers (if applicable) and bracelet removal (to end quarantine, if result is negative)
- 1 PCR Test on Day 14 including transfers (if applicable) and Oman Ministry of Health issued travel certificate.
- 30 days basic Insurance including COVID-19 coverage.
- Free Wi-Fi at hotel
- Currently applicable taxes
Above rate does not include any Air ticket, PCR Test on arrival (RO 25 to be paid directly), any other charges not specified.
|Cost Per Person
|Based on Single Occupancy
|Based on Twin Sharing||AED 2,299
- Meals will be delivered to room in combo Boxes.
- Allocation of rooms will be on one specific floor allocated for “Quarantine “ and the guest will not be permitted to any other areas of the hotel
- Linen, bath towels and other room amenities along with cleaning material will be delivered to the room as per the client request.
- Visitors will not be permitted to visit any guests during the quarantine period.
- Any extras will be charged to the guest directly