Planning for a holiday to Austria, France or Germany? You can now book your tickets on musafir.com and easily apply for a Schengen tourist visa.
For more details contact our Travel Experts, call on 04 357 8111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also avail of the option of our six-month easy payment plan when you purchase a flight and visa through our Travel Experts.
What do I need to apply
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A no objection letter from the company/sponsor of the applicant
- An attested copy of your bank statement (6 months)
- A travel insurance certificate along with your return ticket
- A copy of your hotel reservation at your destination
- Two passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- Each applicant's passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
Talk to our Travel Experts on 04 357 8111; or contact us to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
- How many days will it take to process my visa?
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 5 working days to process and may take longer.
- Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
- List down the Schengen countries?
The Schengen countries include Austria, Belgium, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland.
- What are the steps involved in visa processing?
Print and fill the visa application form. Along with the required documents and visa application fee, send the application form to our retail outlet for visa processing. Visa applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
- What should be the validity on my passport?
For tourist visa, the passport should be valid for at least three months from the date of arrival. For employment visa, the passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival.
- Will I receive a hard copy of the visa?
No, we will email a soft copy of your visa to the email address provided in the visa application form.