Often nicknamed as the ‘Little Paris of Middle Europe’, Budapest is famed for its rich culture, impressive art and museums, massive castles, baroque churches and dazzling nightlife.
This season take a trip to Europe’s best kept secret. You can now book your tickets on musafir.com and easily apply for a Hungarian tourist visa.
You can also avail of the option of our six-month easy payment plan when you purchase a flight and visa through our Travel Experts.
|Service||Service charges |
|Visa assistance fees ||AED 150 |
Note: Prices quoted are excluding visa charges
What do I need to apply
- Passport (original & copy)
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A no objection letter from the company/sponsor of the applicant
- An attested copy of your bank statement (6 months)
- A travel insurance certificate along with your return ticket
- A copy of your hotel reservation at your destination
- Two passport-size photographs, taken against a white background
- Each applicant's passport and residence visa should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
For more details contact our Travel Experts, call on 04 357 8111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
- How many days will it take to process my visa?
After the interview and acceptance of the visa application, it will take a minimum of 10-15 working days for visa processing, and may take longer.
- What are the steps involved in visa processing?
Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required. Once ready, the application will have to be submitted in person by the applicant at the VFS visa application center. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
- Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
- What should be the validity on my passport?
The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
What services does visa assistance cover?
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.