Your stay includes
- Return Air tickets on Air Arabia/Fly Dubai - Economy.
- 03 nights' accommodation in 4* Hotel or similar in Baku
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Baku City Tour
- Absheron tour
- Gabala Tour
|Cost per person
on twin/triple sharing basis
|Cost per person
on single basis
|Cost per child with extra bed (5-11 Years)
||Cost per child
sharing with the parents (0-5 Years)
|Cost per infant
ARRIVAL BAKU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT- DAY AT LEISURE
- Arrival at Heydar Aliyev International Airport
- Meeting & greeting at the airport.
- Transfer to the hotel, check in.
- Day at leisure.
- Overnight at Baku
BAKU CITY TOUR - ABSHERON TOUR
- Breakfast at the hotel
- After scrumptious breakfast, Proceed to Baku city tour.
- Visiting Avenue of Martyrs
- Exploring Highland Park
- Walking excursion through Old City
- Excursion to Baku Boulevard
- Walking excursion through Nizami street
- Excursion to Absheron
- Visiting to Ateshgah - Fire Temple
- Visiting to Yanardag State Historical, Cultural and Natural Reserve
- Overnight at Baku
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Today after a scrumptious Breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a tour to Gabala.
- In Gabala you will be visiting attractions such as the Tufandag Mountain Resort, Gabala Shooting Club, and the Gabala Archaeological Center
- Exploring Nohur lake
- Visiting 7 Gozel waterfall
- Later, we will return to Baku.
- Overnight at Baku.
- Breakfast at the hotel (depends on departure time).
- Check out and transfer to the airport.
- Seat Allocation on flight
- Any meals in the Flight
- Early check in or Late check-out charges
- Travel Insurance
- Extra charges
- FB (Full board)
- Tipping to restaurant waiters and hotel concierges
- Tips for the guide and for the driver
- Anything else which is not mentioned in the “Inclusion” section
*Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Additional options are available upon request. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. The cost of VISA and INSURANCE are not included. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Standard check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours & check-out is always 1100/1200 Hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Fix Departure date, no amendment and changes possible. Terms apply.
*Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, 30% of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 45% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 60% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.
Note: Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation. Passport & UAE Residence Visa must be Valid up to 6 Months from the date of travel. Visa approvals are subject to embassy’s decision.