Your stay includes
- Return air tickets with Air Arabia
- Accommodation on double sharing basis - 3 nights' + early check-in
- Daily breakfast
- English speaking guide-driver
- Entrance and ecological fee according to the program
- Drinking water (1 liter per person per day)
- Travel Insurance
||Cost per person
on double sharing basis
|Ramada 4* or similar
Bishkek - Ala Archa National Park and city tour (90 km / 2.5 hours)
- Upon arrival at the international airport “Manas” you will be met by our guide and driver.
- Transfer to a hotel in Bishkek. Breakfast and early-check-in (after 6:00 AM) is included.
- After some rest, drive around 40 km out of Bishkek to Ala Archa National Park. It is a popular place for picnics, hikes, rock climbing and alpinism. There are 20 glaciers in the territory of the park. The total area of the park is 200 km2. You can go for a walk on the paved road along the river or hike up to the mountains to get a spectacular view of the gorge. After the excursion, return back to the city.
- Visit Ala Too Square, Kurmanzhan Datka, Manas and Lenin Monuments, main governmental buildings, Old Square with Parliament House and Victory Square.
- Lunch and dinner can be arranged on spot by clients. (not included in package).
- Overnight at the hotel.
Bishkek city – Kegety gorge - Burana tower historical complex – Bishkek city ( 170 km/3 hours 2 ways)
- After breakfast, transfer to picturesque Kegety gorge. The Kegeti (Kegety) Gorge is one of the most beautiful in Kyrgyzstan. It is located 50 kilometers from Bishkek on the northern slope of the Kyrgyz ridge. Kegety differs from the rest of the gorges by its large width and spaciousness. The length of the gorge is about 27 kilometers. There are many trees, both coniferous and fruit. Kegeti is the most wooded gorge of the Chui Valley. The gorge is also famous for its alpine meadows, medicinal plants and berries. Kegety is home to dozens of species of animals and birds. Then a nice hiking opportunity to the closest waterfall or just a relaxing walk along the canyon without significant elevation.
- After that you will visit the Architectural- Archeological Complex “Burana Tower'' (UNESCO) Burana Tower (ancient minaret) is located 12 km far from Tokmok town. The territory where the tower is located was called Balasagun town. This town had the strategic meaning for the Great Silk Road. Here you will see a small museum with exhibits found at excavations, providing more details about this ancient settlement, and becoming familiar with collections of Balbals, turkic grave marks. Optionally (for extra cost): horseback riding games / yurt setting up show / lunch in local family house in Tokmok..
- After all activities transfer back to Bishkek.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Bishkek – Chunkurchak Gorge– Bishkek (80 km / 2 hours)
- After breakfast we will drive to Chunkurchak gorge. We will visit Chunkurchak gorge which is one of the smallest, but at the same time the most beautiful gorges in Kyrgyzstan. It is located 40 kilometers from the city of Bishkek. Our next stop will be the Chunkurchak Ski Base. On the territory of GB Chunkurchak there are, a cable car (at extra cost).
- AAfter the excursion transfer to Bishkek.
- Visit the local Osh bazaar and time to explore shopping malls.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Bishkek city - Airport (35 km / 40-45 min)
Early breakfast and check-out from the hotel, for your transfer to Manas International Airport.
- Meals unless mentioned
- Tipping & Gratuities
- Any personal expenses
- PCR test 48 hours prior if not vaccinated
- Extra activities such as horse riding / yurt installation shows, master classes etc.
Clothes and equipment:
You can take all necessary things. Please take into consideration that in summer time the temperature in Bishkek city reaches up to 40 oC and in the mountains the temperature decreases to 10 oC. Be prepared for unexpected changes in the weather.
- Enough t-shirts and other underwear (think of taking smth with long sleeves to avoid sunburns)
- Hat (remember – the sun can be violent)
- Sunscreen cream (30 or higher)
- Insect repellent (skin + clothes)
- Good trekking boots for easy hikes in the mountains
- Walking shoes (don’t need heavy ones) for the city walks
- Personal first aid kit (most likely problems: blisters, sunburns, allergy, diarrhea, sore muscles after hikes. Take painkillers, antihistamine, antibiotics of general action, and anything you need for your usual medical conditions)
- Personal hygiene kit (disinfection gel is highly recommended) + some toilet paper
- A small towel
- Swimming suit (for Issyk-Kul)
- Photo camera
- Notepad and a pen to make notes as you travel
- A smaller backpack, except for your normal suitcase
- Flashlight (torch)
- Walking poles if needed
- Money exchange - if you plan to exchange dollars /euro/ to KGS, we recommend to take the notes of 50, 100 USD without stamps, inscriptions and other any damage, because damaged banknotes are not accepted by banks and exchange offices
*Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Check-in to the hotel is always at 2 PM and/or 3 PM & check out is always at 11 AM and/or 12 noon. Early check-in and late checkout is subject to availability unless & otherwise specified in the inclusion column. All photos and videos shown are illustrative.
*Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. Prior to 45 days or more: 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable + Full cancellation for non-refundable tickets; 44 and 31 days of departure: Non-refundable booking amount + 25% of the holiday cost; 30 and 15 days of departure: Non-refundable booking amount + 50% of the holiday cost; 14 and 10 days of departure: Non-refundable booking amount + 75% of the holiday cost; 10 days prior to departure 100% of the total amount will be deducted.