Your stay includes
- Return air ticket with Air Arabia [including 20 kgs baggage]
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Tbilisi at 4* Astoria Tbilisi/Sole palace
- Daily breakfast
- Tbilisi city tour
- Return airport transfers [on SIC basis]
- COVID-19 Insurance
- City Taxes
||Cost per person
on twin/triple sharing basis
|Cost per person
on single sharing basis
From its green valleys spread with vineyards to its old churches and watchtowers perched in fantastic mountain scenery, Georgia is one of the most beautiful countries in Eastern Europe.
Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia lies on the banks of the Mtkvari river and is known for its historical structures, museums and art galleries. Tiflis Avenue is a centre for art and boasts a gallery that showcases a variety of Georgian artists. If you are an art lover, you simply cannot miss attending one of the art exhibitions that are held at the avenue quite regularly.
ARRIVAL IN TBILISI
- Arrival at Tbilisi International Airport. Meet our representative and transfer to the hotel in Tbilisi where you can check in (check-in before 15:00 is based on availability).
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Tbilisi City tour
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the Tbilisi City Tour. Tbilisi is the heart and soul of Georgia. This city preserves the centuries-old history and traditions of Georgia, which perfectly merges with modernity. The history of Tbilisi as the capital of Georgia starts from Abanotubani, which will be the first location of our tour. The word "tbili" - in Georgian means warm and is related to the sulfur baths located here. All Georgians believe that hospitality and respect for the guest is a gift from God. Our next location is the main symbol of the capital - Narikala Fortress. This ancient citadel dates to the 4th century and is the oldest building in the city. You can see panoramic views of historic and modern Tbilisi from Narikala Fortress. Metekhi Church is another sight of the capital, the history of which dates to the day Tbilisi was declared the capital. It is one of the oldest churches in the city. Despite many damages and demolitions, the Georgian people were able to preserve the original image of this church and bring it to us. The Bridge of Peace is a symbol of modern Georgia, and its architect is Michele De Lucchi. The Bridge of Peace connects the historical and modern parts of Tbilisi, as if it is a bridge between the past and the present. Walk across the Bridge of Peace, a brilliantly designed crossing between Rike Park and the Old Town. Transfer back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Transfer to Tbilisi & stay overnight at the hotel.
Kazbegi City Tour
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, after which you will proceed for your transfer to the Kazbegi. Today we will travel to the mountains of Georgia and the first location of the tour will be the Ananuri complex. The Ananuri complex is located near the Zhinvali Reservoir, from where one can enjoy the fantastic views to the mountains and over the turquoise reservoir. On the way to Kazbegi, we will also visit Gudauri ski resort, which is located at 2100 - 2700 meters above sea level. After arriving in Stepantsminda, we will have a jeep tour to Gergeti Trinity Church. Gergeti Trinity Church is an important monument of Georgian culture, located at the foot of Kazbegi Mountain.You can enjoy the views over the mountains and the top of Kabegi mountain from there.
- Back to Tbilisi & stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Transfer to Tbilisi International Airport for your Air Arabia flight back to Sharjah.
Special Notes: The above itinerary is Tentative and subject to change and the Final Itinerary will be shared at the time of Handovers.
- Seat allocation on the flight
- Any meals in the Flight
- Lunch & Dinner
- Early check in or Late check-out charges
- Anything else which is not mentioned in the “Inclusion” section
*Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Check-in to the hotel is always at 2 PM and/or 3 PM & check out is always at 11 AM and/or 12 noon. Early check-in and late checkout is subject to availability unless & otherwise specified in the inclusion column. All photos and videos shown are illustrative.
*Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure,10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable + Full cancellation for non-refundable tickets ; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, Non-refundable booking amount + 25% of the holiday cost will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure Non-refundable booking amount + 50% of the holiday cost will be deducted ; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, Non-refundable booking amount + 75% of the holiday cost will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.