Your stay includes
- Return Air ticket with Air Arabia outbound from Abu Dhabi [including 20 KG Baggage]
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Tbilisi at Brim Hotel 4* or similar
- 1 Nights’ accommodation in Marco Polo Gudauri 4* Hotel or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Tbilisi city tour [on SIC basis]
- Mtskheta tour [on SIC basis]
- Kakheti tour [on SIC basis]
- Tour of Ananuri and Gudauri [on SIC basis]
- Kazbegi City Tour [on SIC basis]
- 4X4 car in Kazbegi
- Airport transfer to Abu Dhabi Airport - (If required)
- Return airport transfers [on SIC basis]
- City Taxes
|Cost per person
on twin/triple sharing basis
|Cost per person
on single sharing basis
|Cost per child with extra bed (5-11 years)
||Cost per child
sharing with the parents (2-6 years)
|Cost per infant
||02:55 + 1 day|
From its green valleys spread with vineyards to its old churches and watchtowers perched in fantastic mountain scenery, Georgia is one of the most beautiful countries in Eastern Europe.
Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia lies on the banks of the Mtkvari river and is known for its historical structures, museums and art galleries. Tiflis Avenue is a centre for art and boasts a gallery that showcases a variety of Georgian artists. If you are an art lover, you simply cannot miss attending one of the art exhibitions that are held at the avenue quite regularly.
ARRIVAL, CHECK IN AT THE HOTEL
Arrival at Tbilisi international airport, Meeting, and transfer to the hotel in Tbilisi. Later transfer to the hotel, check in.
TBILISI CITY TOUR AND MTSKHETA TOUR
After Breakfast at the hotel, we will proceed for our tour, an excursion to Old Tbilisi.
During the tour you will visit:
- Metekhi Church - The heroic King Vakhtang Gorgasali commissioned the building of the inscribed-cross church in the 5th century. It is dramatically located on the cliff overlooking the Mtkvari River.
- Narikala Fortress - an ancient fortress overlooking Tbilisi. Enjoy the panorama of the city.
- Chardin Street is one of the oldest streets of Tbilisi. Now this is a favorite meeting place for its fancy cafes and clubs, little art salons and galleries. The street got this name in honor of the famous French artist, Jean-Baptiste-Simeon Chardin.
- Excursion to Mtskheta, known as a town museum for its historical buildings and UNESCO Heritage monuments.
Transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in Tbilisi
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- At 10 AM transfer to Kakheti.
- On the way tour to Kakheti, Visit Sighnaghi – city of love.
- Free time to discover the beautiful romantic city.
- Visit Bodbe – the burial place of St. Nino.
- Back to Tbilisi & stay overnight at the hotel.
TRANSFER TO GUDAURI
Breakfast at the hotel. At 10:00 AM, transfer to Gudauri. On the way visiting Ananuri Fortress built in medieval centuries overlooking the Zhinvali infinity water reservoir. At 12:00 PM, stop at Gudauri friendship monument Free time. Check-in at the hotel, Overnight in Gudauri
TOUR TO KAZBEGI – DEPARTURE
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- At 10:00 AM, 4x4 vehicle trip to Kazbegi.
- Go up to Gergeti Trinity church to enjoy the amazing views.
- Transfer to Tbilisi, free time for shopping
Transfer to the airport for flight departure.
Special Notes: The above itinerary is Tentative and subject to change and the Final Itinerary will be shared at the time of Handovers.
- Seat Allocation on flight
- Any meals in the Flight
- Lunch & Dinner
- Early check in or Late check-out charges
- Anything else which is not mentioned in the “Inclusion” section
*Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Standard check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours and check-out is always 1100/1200 Hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Fix Departure date, no amendment and changes possible.
*Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure,10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable + Full cancellation for non-refundable tickets ; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, Non-refundable booking amount + 25% of the holiday cost will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure Non-refundable booking amount + 50% of the holiday cost will be deducted ; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, Non-refundable booking amount + 75% of the holiday cost will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.