Go on an amazing journey across the Baltic region with Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia as the holiday destinations. Experience their beautiful capital cities, Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn.
Your stay includes
- Return economy air tickets
- 2 nights stay at Hotel Radisson Blu Lietuva or similar in Vilnius
- 3 nights stay at Hotel Wellton Riverside or similar in Riga
- 2 nights stay at Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia or similar in Tallinn
- Twin/double room accommodation, including early check-in on Day 1
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Transportation throughout the trip
- Entrances to Old University in Vilnius, Rundale Palace and medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn
- 3-hour excursion to Trakai and visit to Trakai Castle
- Folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas
- 4-hour excursion to Gauja National Park
- 3-hour excursion to the Open Air Museum
- Organ concert at the Dome Cathedral
- 4-hour excursion to Jurmala with City Museum tour
- Latvian dinner at Restaurant Forest
- 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU
- Medieval dinner at Restaurant Maikrahv
- Services of English speaking tour escort
- Return airport transfers
||Cost per person
on twin/triple sharing basis
person on single sharing
|Cost per child with bed
||Cost per child without extra bed
||Cost per infant
|| AED 10,199
|| AED 7,499
|| AED 6,299
|| AED 899
Special Note: The above itinerary is tentative and subject to change. The final itinerary will be shared at the time of handover.
*Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet.
- The prices mentioned above are based the lowest available airfare
- Surcharge will be applicable in case of non-availability of seats on the lowest airfare
- Cost of VISA and travel insurance are not included.
Prices include return economy class fares. Surcharge will be applicable in case of non availability of seats on the lowest airfare. Additional options are available upon request. Cost of visa and travel insurance are not included. Max group size is 40 people, however only 2-3 departure per season operates with a max. number of people. On the average the group size is 28-35 people per bus.
Tour leader speaks English and German. For all local sightseeing tours the group is divided into 2 smaller groups by language. These tours are conducted either in English only or German only. Prices are Exclusive of all Taxes & Gratuities and Tips and must be pre-paid. No amendments or changes will be possible. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Passport and UAE residence visa must be valid up to 6 months from the date of travel. Terms apply.
*Refunds will be based on how many days before your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date.
- Prior to 45 days or more: Booking deposit of AED 1,000 per person
- Between 44 and 31 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 25% of the holiday cost
- Between 30 and 15 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the holiday cost
- Between 14 and 8 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the holiday cost
- 7 days prior to departure: 100% of the holiday cost