Bangkok and Pattaya Tour Package
Your stay includes
- Return air ticket by Air Arabia - Economy.
- 02 nights' accommodation in Hotel Pattaya Discovery Beach 4* OR similar in Pattaya.
- 02 nights' accommodation in Hotel Solitaire Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 4* OR Similar in Bangkok.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Return Airports Transfers
- Bangkok city tour
- Sriracha tiger zoo
- Coral Island tour
- Pattaya city tour
||Cost per person
on twin/triple sharing basis
|Cost per person
on single sharing basis
|Cost per child with extra bed
||Cost per child
sharing with parents
|Cost per infant
|28 - Nov
|03 - Dec
ARRIVAL IN BANGKOK - ENROUTE TIGER TOPIA SRIRACHA ZOO - TRANSFER TO PATTAYA
- Welcome to Bangkok! Touch down at Bangkok Airport.
- Upon arrival meet & greet our representative.
- Proceed for transfer to Pattaya. Travel comfortably to the coastal gem, Pattaya.
- Enroute we will have breakfast at Tiger Topia Sriracha.
- Visit Tiger Topia Sriracha for an exciting experience. Explore the facilities and enjoy a photo session with tigers.
- After breakfast, proceed towards Pattaya.
- Arrive at your Pattaya hotel, check-in, and unwind.
Rest up at your hotel, Pattaya.
CORAL ISLAND TOUR IN SPEED BOAT WITH LUNCH
- Begin with a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- After a hearty breakfast proceed to enjoy a day on Coral Island - water sports and relaxation.
- Embark on a scenic ferry ride from the Pattaya coast to Coral Island. Enjoy stunning views of the turquoise waters and the coastline.
- Return to your hotel. Enjoy a leisurely evening in Pattaya.
- Rest up at your hotel, Pattaya.
CHECK OUT FROM PATTAYA - PATTAYA CITY TOUR - BANGKOK TEMPLE TOUR - CHECK IN AT BANGKOK
- After having scrumptious breakfast, check-out the hotel of Pattaya.
- Begin the Pattaya City Tour, visiting key attractions and landmarks in Pattaya.
- Depart for Bangkok, we will proceed to transition to the bustling city of Bangkok.
- Visit prominent temples in Bangkok, such as Wat Arun and Wat Pho, to explore their cultural and historical significance.
- Arrive at your Bangkok hotel and check in.
- Rest in comfort at your hotel, Bangkok.
DAY AT LEISURE OR OPT FOR OPTIONAL TOUR
- Start your day with a hearty breakfast at the hotel.
- Today, discover the city on your own or opt for the optional tour.
Safari World & Marine Park Tour with lunch:
- Safari World & Marine Park is a popular tourist attraction located in Bangkok, Thailand.
- It's a comprehensive wildlife park that offers visitors the unique experience of observing a wide range of animals in their natural habitats.
- Divided into two main sections, Safari World and Marine Park, this destination offers a thrilling blend of safari-style encounters and marine life attractions.
Damnoen Saduak floating market :
- The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is a charming and iconic attraction situated in Ratchaburi Province.
- The market's unique setting is what makes it so captivating. Narrow canals wind through the surrounding villages, and these waterways are the main thoroughfares for both buyers and sellers.
- Visitors can experience the essence of a floating market by exploring the market on a traditional long-tail boat.
- Return to your hotel.
- Rest in comfort at your hotel, Bangkok.
|Safari World & Marine Park Tour with Lunch
|Damnoen Saduak floating market
- Have your breakfast (depends on your departure)
- After breakfast, you will check out from your hotel .
- Later, transfer to the airport for your flight back home, marking the end of your memorable trip.
Special Notes: The above itinerary is Tentative and subject to change and the Final Itinerary will be shared at the time of Handovers.
- Any meals in the Flight
- Seat Allocation on flight
- Early check in or Late check out charges
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for the guide and for the driver
- Entrance fees
- Meals not specified in the itinerary above
- Anything else which is not mentioned in the “Inclusion” section.
*Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Check-in to the hotel is always at 2 PM and/or 3 PM & check out is always at 11 AM and/or 12 noon. Early check-in and late checkout is subject to availability unless & otherwise specified in the inclusion column. Fix Departure date, no amendment and changes possible. All photos and videos shown are illustrative.
*Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure,30% of the holiday amount is non-refundable + Full cancellation for non-refundable tickets ; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, Non-refundable booking amount + 45% of the holiday cost will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure Non-refundable booking amount + 60% of the holiday cost will be deducted ; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, Non-refundable booking amount + 75% of the holiday cost will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.