- 2 nights stay in Interlaken
- 1 night stay in Montreux
- 1 night stay in Zurich
- 50% discount for most trains, buses, boats and mountain railways
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch
- 2nd class rail ticket (Montreux – Interlaken – Zurich)
Your holiday itinerary
Arrive in Montreux
Arrive in Montreux, also known as the Swiss Riviera. Transfer to your hotel and check in for a relaxed stay. Then, visit the Montreux Christmas Market one of Switzerland's largest markets that boasts colourful stalls and showcases live entertainment.
Travel to Interlaken
Begin your day with a delicious breakfast and check out from your hotel. Board the Golden Pass train in Montreux, sit back and enjoy the scenery as your travel to Interlaken. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. Check in and relax.
Excursion to Mount Jungfraujoch
Begin your day with a delightful breakfast and proceed on an exciting trip to Jungfraujoch known as the Top of Europe. Transfer to your train and travel to Kleine Scheidegg via Lauterbrunnen. Enjoy the splendid scenic view while on your way to the highest rail station in Europe, the Jungfrau railway which is at a staggering elevation of 11,333 feet. Admire the beautiful snowcapped peaks of Jungfraujoch, visit the Ice Cave carved from Europe’s longest glacier and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of the Aletsch Glacier. Return to Interlaken by train.
Arrive in Zurich
Begin your day with breakfast and check out from your hotel. Enjoy your train ride to Zurich and check in on arrival at the hotel. Stroll through the Christmas market in the picturesque old town of Zurich. Then, visit the Christkindlimarkt at the Main Train Station with its glittering 50 feet tall Christmas tree and make sure you click some memorable holiday photos before you return to your hotel.
After a delightful breakfast, check out from the hotel and head for your flight and return home on your own, with unforgettable memories of your trip.
|Cost per person on
twin/triple sharing basis
|Cost per person on single sharing basis
Renowned for its snowbound Alps, lush green meadows and fresh water lakes the natural beauty within Switzerland is simply remarkable.
Switzerland is a country of melting cultures, foods and traditions. From its medieval town centers, to the mountaintop huts serving traditional fondue and crisp rösti, there is plenty to keep you entertained.
* Prices do not include airfare. Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a standard room with inclusions listed above. Prices are valid until 23 December 2017. Additional options are available upon request. Blackout dates are applicable. Visa assistance will be provided at an additional cost. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice depending on travel dates and availability. Easy monthly payment plans are available from select participating banks through Musafir Holidays retail outlets and are subject to approval. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
*In the event of a cancellation, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable. Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, full price of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of any non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket is deducted.