About Khasab Oman Tour and the trip
Enjoy thrilling trip of Oman Khasab with Traditional Omani Dhow Cruise and every possibility to see dolphins in the tour.
Khasab is a quite famous tourist place near UAE, located in the sultanate of Oman. It is also the capital of Musandam peninsula. Fishing harbor, dhow cruise, Portuguese fort, Omani Dhow, Musandam Mountains, etc., are few famous attractions of this tour that are sure to make your experience an enthralling one. If you are travelling by road, then Khasab is only three hours of drive from the Airport of Dubai and is 50 minutes journey by air over fjords from the Muscat.
Here you can enjoy the most dramatic sceneries of Musandam Mountains and the highest peak. In this tour you can become familiar with the lifestyle of the Bedouin and fishermen. You can experience the early morning experience of hustle bustle happening in the fishing harbor. You can step into the Khasab fort of Portuguese. You can also, see the historic rock carvings of Qadah village, which is near to the Portuguese fort. So, experience a memorable day cruising with Fjords of Musandam on our specially decorated traditional Omani Dhow, you can make yourself comfortable in this special Dhow where carpets and cushions are placed for comfort. The striking scenes from this Dhow will give your eyes a feast. During this cruise you can explore many villages. This Dhow will be anchored at many places like Telegraph Island. In this telegraphic island one can swim in the crystal clear cool water and there is also, every possibility to see dolphins in the tour.
On the way to this exciting and thrilling tour you will be served with refreshments, mineral water, soft drinks and lunch. This wonderful experience on Omani dhow will last for seven hours where you can have unlimited fun and entertainment exploring many new things. The best and highlight part of this tour is underwater swimming and watching beautiful dolphins. Take a break from the hush posh life and come close to nature and rejuvenate yourself. Special note: It is mandatory during the Oman Musandam Tour to carry a valid passport as the tour crosses the army checkpoint.
|Description & Details
||Cost (per adult)
|Khasab Oman Tour with Lunch and transfer
Paperwork & other requirements
- It is mandatory during the Khasab Musandam Oman Tour to carry a valid passport as the tour crosses UAE-Oman Border.
- GCC Nationals are allowed to enter with their valid Passport ID's
- Guests holding the UAE Work Permit or Resident Visa (depends on Profession) are also allowed to enter in with their valid Passport ID's
- Refreshments, Mineral water, Soft drinks and delicious lunch on Cruise
- Swimming excursion at the waters of telegraph island.
- Visa Charges are not included in our Tour Price. It should be directly paid by the Guests at the Border.
- Minimum 2 persons required for this activity for sharing transfers.
- In case you select Without Transfers you are required to report at the location at least 30 minutes before the cruise departure time.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai hotel / residence only and not from the Airport.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
Special Note -
The Directorate of Public Relations, Royal Oman Police announces that as from 21st March 2018, application for tourist visa can also be done via the online E-Visa portal in order to make visa processes easier for visitors and residence. Please visit the following link to proceed with your application: https://evisa.rop.gov.om
Best time to visit
|March - May
||December to February
|| June - September (Peak of summer season)
*It is mandatory during the Khasab Musandam Oman Tour to carry a valid passport as the tour crosses UAE-Oman Border. ......GCC Nationals are allowed to enter with their valid Passport ID's. Guests holding the UAE Work Permit or Resident Visa (depends on Profession) are also allowed to enter in with their valid Passport ID's.
*In the event of a cancellation, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable. Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, full price of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of any non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.