Phuket and Krabi Tour Package
Your stay includes
- Return air ticket on Fly Dubai/Air Arabia - Economy.
- 02 nights' accommodation in 4* Hotel OR similar in Krabi.
- 02 nights' accommodation in 4* Hotel OR Similar in Phuket.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Land Transfer Krabi to Phuket
- Phi Phi Island Tour
- Phuket city tour
- Krabi Four Island Tour
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
||Cost per person
on twin/triple sharing basis
|Cost per person
on single sharing basis
|Cost per child with extra bed (5-11 Years)
||Cost per child
sharing with parents (0-5 Years)
|Cost per infant
ARRIVAL IN KRABI - TRANSFER TO PHUKET - CHECK IN
- Arrive at Krabi International Airport.
- Meet and greet a representative and you will get transfer to Phuket.
- Upon arrival in Phuket, check in and freshen up.
- Rest and relax after your journey.
- Overnight stay in Phuket
FULL DAY PHI PHI ISLAND TOUR
- Have an early breakfast at the hotel.
- Get ready for pickup for the Phi Phi Island Tour by speedboat.
- Depart for the picturesque Phi Phi Islands.
- Explore Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove, and Viking Cave.
- Enjoy snorkeling and swimming in the crystal-clear waters.
- Lunch will be provided on the island, including national parks.
- Return to Phuket in the late afternoon.
- Free time to relax or explore the local area.
- Overnight stay in Phuket.
HALF DAY PHUKET CITY TOUR - TRANSFER TO KRABI
- Check out of the hotel after breakfast.
- After breakfast, embark on a Half Day Phuket City Tour.
- Visit prominent attractions like Wat Chalong, the Big Buddha, and Old Phuket Town.
- Learn about Phuket's cultural and historical significance.
- Later, transfer from Phuket to Krabi by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Arrive in Krabi and check in to your new hotel.
- Relax and freshen up.
- Spend the evening at your leisure.
- Overnight stay in Krabi.
KRABI FOUR ISLAND TOUR
- Enjoy an early breakfast at the hotel.
- Be ready to pick up at your hotel lobby for the Four Island Tour.
- Depart for the tour by speedboat.
- Explore the islands of Koh Tup, Koh Gai, Koh Poda and Phra Nang Cave Beach via boat on this day trip from Krabi.
- Koh Gai Island, also known as Chicken Island for its similar appearance to the head of a chicken. Here dive into the exquisite, azure water for a swim or go snorkeling to closely observe the variety of sea creatures.
- Break for a delicious picnic lunch at Koh Poda Island and take time to relax on the white sandy beach, snooze in the sun, and observe the stunning scenery.
- Your last stop is at the breathtaking Phra Nang Cave Beach. Explore the grotto caves, watch as daring climbers ascend the rocks, and swim in the warm waters inside the caves.
- Return to the hotel in the late afternoon.
- Evening at leisure to explore the local area.
- Overnight stay in Krabi.
- Have your breakfast (depends on your departure)
- After breakfast, you will check out from your hotel.
- Later, transfer to the airport for your flight back home, marking the end of your memorable trip.
- Seat Allocation on flight
- Any Meals In the Flight
- Early check in or Late check-out charges
- Anything else which is not mentioned in the “Inclusion” section
- Tips for the guide and for the driver
- Travel Insurance
- The third person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed.
- Bedding configuration (double/twin) – subject to availability at the hotel.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation. Passport must be Valid up to 6 Months from the date of travel. Visa approvals are subject to the embassy's decision.
- Special Notes: The above itinerary is subject to change and the Final Itinerary will be shared at the time of Handovers.
*Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.The cost of VISA and INSURANCE are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Check-in to the hotel is always at 14:00 and/or 15:00 & check out is always at 11 AM and/or 12 noon. Early check-in and late checkout is subject to availability unless & otherwise specified in the inclusion column. Fix Departure date, no amendment and changes possible. All photos and videos shown are illustrative.
*Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure,30% of the holiday amount is non-refundable + Full cancellation for non-refundable tickets ; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, Non-refundable booking amount + 45% of the holiday cost will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure Non-refundable booking amount + 60% of the holiday cost will be deducted ; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, Non-refundable booking amount + 75% of the holiday cost will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.