Staycation At InterContinental Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa

    This package is valid till 31st August, 2023

    Your stay includes

    • 1 Night Hotel accommodation on Classic Sea View Room
    • Meals on All Inclusive Basis
    • Lunch including house beverages at Saffar restaurant
    • Dinner including house beverages at Saffar restaurant or Set menu at Levant & Nar or NoHo
    • All-inclusive drinks package during the day at ShaSha
    • Complimentary access to hotel's outdoor facilities, swimming pool, Gym.
    • Rates Inclusive of service charge and municipality fees.
    • Rate offer includes 5% VAT
    • Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and hotel's public areas

    Stay options

    Room Type Double Double + 1 Child
    (Below 12 yrs.)
    Classic Sea View AED 1,099 AED 1,199 AED 1,699

    *Terms & Conditions: Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. Musafir.Com Reserves the Right to withdraw this offer with 24 Hours’ Notice. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. Check In to the hotel is always 1500/1600 hours & Check Out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early Check in and late checkout is subject to availability. Child Policy is from 4 -11 years old whole year round. For 2 Child we would Provide 2 Rooms (Interconnecting / Adjacent ) subject to availability. Terms apply.

    *Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable + Full cancellation for non-refundable tickets; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.

    Book today

    Price for 2 Adults from AED* 1,099

    • Optional information

    Talk to our Travel Experts

    UAE 600 544 405

    Email us at