Departure by Bus: Every Wednesday from Sharjah & Abu Dhabi
Your stay includes
- 5 nights’ stay in 3* or similar (1 km distance from Masjid al-Haram)
- 3 night’s stay in 3* or similar (500 meters distance from Al Masjid al Nabawi)
- Hotel accommodation - room only basis
- Transportation by coach - departing every Wednesday from Sharjah & Abu Dhabi
- Mazarats & Ziyarats while staying in Makkah and Madina
- Shuttle service from Makkah hotel to Masjid Al Haram
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Umrah visa
||Cost per person
on twin sharing basis
|Cost per person
on triple sharing basis
|Cost per person
on quad sharing basis
Note: Single travelers will be accommodated in Quad sharing only. Twin/triple rooms will be booked for family members or friends traveling together.
Documents required for Umrah visa:
- Passport copy (should be valid for minimum 6 months)
- Residence visa (should be valid for minimum 3 months)
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
- Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate
*Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. Please Note: Standard Check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours & Check Out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early Check-in and late check-out is subject to availability. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
*Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable + Full cancellation for non-refundable tickets; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.