Planning a holiday to India? You can now book your tickets on musafir.com and easily apply for Indian tourist visas.
Now, you can book your tickets online with musafir.com. Apply for your Indian tourist visas and receive them on time.
|Visa assistance and fees ||AED 300* |
*Prices quoted are all inclusive.
What do I need to apply
- Passport (original & copy)
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- Two passport-size photographs, taken against a white background
- Each applicant's passport and residence visa should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
For more details contact our Travel Experts, call on 04 357 8111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many days will it take to process my visa?
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 5 working days to process or may take longer depending on the nationality of the applicant.
What are the steps involved in visa processing?
- 1. Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing.
- 2. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required.
- 3. Once ready, the application will have to be submitted in person by the applicant at the Indian Consulate.
- 4. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
What should be the validity on my passport?
The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
What services does visa assistance cover?
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.