Take a trip to Lebanon and create a memorable experience with your loved ones. Immerse yourself in the ancient charm of Beirut, explore the historic wonders of Byblos, and be captivated by the natural beauty of the Cedars of God.
Our International Visa Experts will help you in your Lebanon Tourist Visa application, so that you can travel without a hassle.
|Lebanon visa assistance
What do I need to apply
- Passport (original & copy)
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- No objection letter from the sponsor mentioning the reason for the visit and ( the salary should be mentioned or salary certificated)
- Copy of the trade license for resident partners or traders
- A travel insurance certificate along with your return ticket
- Invitation letter from Lebanon mentioning the purpose of the trip ( if the visit is for business)
- Bank Statement for the last three months
- A copy of your hotel reservation at your destination
- Two passport-size photographs, taken against a white background
- Each applicant's passport and residence visa should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
For more details contact our Travel Experts, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on the numbers below.
|04 - 3578 111
|Dubai (Al Quoz)
|04 - 3883 455
|04 - 3635 777
|06 - 5635 333
|600 544 405
|Sharjah (Saif Zone)
|06 - 5572 000
|Abu Dhabi (Mussafah)
|02 - 5533 853
|Abu Dhabi (Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street)
|02 - 6222 633
|Ras Al Khaimah (Al Nakheel)
| 07 - 2333 386
Frequently Asked Questions
How many days will it take to process my visa?
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 5-7 working days to process or may take longer depending on the nationality of the applicant.
What are the steps involved in visa processing?
- 1. Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing.
- 2. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required.
- 3. Once ready, the application will be submitted by our team.
- 4. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
- Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
What should be the validity on my passport?
The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
What services does visa assistance cover?
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.
The customer is obliged to provide accurate and true information to Musafir.com while filling my application. The Embassy / High Commission / Consulate reserves the right to ask for further documentation if required. All applicable Consular/Embassy fee, Musafir.com service charges and travel insurance amounts are non-refundable. Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice due to policy changes & foreign exchange fluctuation. Approval of the requested visas is solely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Embassy and Musafir.com will not be held liable for any delays or rejections after submission. Processing time is not guaranteed and may vary from case to case. The processing will be calculated from the time the Embassy/ consulate has received the application. Applicants are advised to plan their travel well in advance and complete visa formalities up to 30 days prior to their intended date of travel to avoid delays.