If you are planning a trip to Oman, getting an Oman visa now is easier than ever. You can now begin your application for an Oman visa online and receive it within 5 working days.
|Service||Service charges |
|Visa charges ||AED 150 per person |
Processing time - 2-3 working days
- Visa fees
- Filling application form
- Dummy hotel bookings and air ticket for visa process only
What do I need to apply
- Passport copy of the visitor valid for 6 months
- Residence Visa valid for 6 months with high Profession
- One passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
Emirates ID (front & back)
- Marriage cert & Birth Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
What are the steps involved in visa processing?
- Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing.
- We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required.
- Once ready, the application will be submitted by our team.
- Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
How many days will it take to process my visa?
It will take a minimum of 2-3 working days for visa processing.
Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
What should be the validity on my passport?
The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
What services does visa assistance cover?
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.
The customer is obliged to provide accurate and true information to Musafir.com while filling my application. The Embassy / High Commission / Consulate reserves the right to ask for further documentation if required. All applicable Consular/Embassy fee, Musafir.com service charges and travel insurance amounts are non-refundable. Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice due to policy changes & foreign exchange fluctuation. Approval of the requested visas is solely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Embassy and Musafir.com will not be held liable for any delays or rejections after submission. Processing time is not guaranteed and may vary from case to case. The processing will be calculated from the time the Embassy/ consulate has received the application. Applicants are advised to plan their travel well in advance and complete visa formalities up to 30 days prior to their intended date of travel to avoid delays.