In an interesting blend of Chinese, Malay, Indian, Arab and Western cultures, Singapore is charged with energy and diversity. Visit fast-paced and multicultural Singapore for a memorable holiday experience.
Planning a trip to Singapore? You can now book your tickets on musafir.com and easily apply for an Singapore tourist visa.
* Prices are all-inclusive
|Service||Service charges |
|Visa assistance and fees* ||AED 250 |
What do I need to apply
- Passport (original & copy)
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A no objection letter from the company/sponsor of the applicant
- Two passport-size photographs, taken against a white background
- Each applicant's passport and residence visa should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
For more details contact our Travel Experts, call on 04 357 8111, Whatsapp it to us at 050 9277587 or email us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
What are the steps involved in visa processing?
- 1. Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing.
- 2. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required.
- 3. Once ready, the application will be submitted by our team.
- 4. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
How many days will it take to process my visa?
It will take a minimum of 5 working days for visa processing.
Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
What should be the validity on my passport?
The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
What services does visa assistance cover?
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.