In an interesting blend of Chinese, Malay, Indian, Arab and Western cultures, Singapore is charged with energy and diversity. Visit fast-paced and multicultural Singapore for a memorable holiday experience.
Planning a trip to Singapore? You can now book your tickets on musafir.com and easily apply for an Singapore tourist visa.
|Service||Service charges |
|Visa assistance and fees* ||AED 290 |
- Document checklist
- Document verification
- Filling application form
- Dummy hotel bookings and air ticket for visa process only
- Visa fees
Note: there will be an additional charge of AED 75 for Letter of Introduction. (If required)
What do I need to apply
- Passport (original & copy)
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A no objection letter from the company/sponsor of the applicant
- Two passport-size photographs, taken against a white background
- Each applicant's passport and residence visa should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
For more details contact our Travel Experts, call on 04 357 8111, Whatsapp it to us at 050 9277587 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
What are the steps involved in visa processing?
- 1. Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing.
- 2. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required.
- 3. Once ready, the application will be submitted by our team.
- 4. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
How many days will it take to process my visa?
It will take a minimum of 5 working days for visa processing.
Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
What should be the validity on my passport?
The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
What services does visa assistance cover?
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.
The customer is obliged to provide accurate and true information to Musafir.com while filling my application. The Embassy / High Commission / Consulate reserves the right to ask for further documentation if required. All applicable Consular/Embassy fee, Musafir.com service charges and travel insurance amounts are non-refundable. Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice due to policy changes & foreign exchange fluctuation. Approval of the requested visas is solely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Embassy and Musafir.com will not be held liable for any delays or rejections after submission. Processing time is not guaranteed and may vary from case to case. The processing will be calculated from the time the Embassy/ consulate has received the application. Applicants are advised to plan their travel well in advance and complete visa formalities up to 30 days prior to their intended date of travel to avoid delays.