From energetic London to the wild Scottish Highlands, from sleepy fishing villages to magnificent royal palaces and castles, there is much to see and do in this fascinating European nation.
Planning your holiday to UK? You can now book your tickets on musafir.com and easily apply for a UK tourist visa.
|Service||Service charges |
|UK visa assistance and fees ||AED 700* |
*Prices quoted are all inclusive.
What do I need to apply
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A no objection letter from the company/sponsor of the applicant
- An attested copy of your bank statement (6 months)
- A travel insurance certificate along with your return ticket
- A copy of your hotel reservation at your destination
- Two passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- Each applicant's passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
For more details contact our Travel Experts, call on 04 357 8111, Whatsapp us at +971 50 9277587 or email us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
- How many days will it take to process my visa?
After the interview and acceptance of the visa application, it will take a minimum of 10 -15 working days for visa processing.
- Will the applicant's appearance be required?
Yes, it would be required for biometrics.
- Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
- What are the steps involved in visa processing?
- 1. Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing.
- 2. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required.
- 3. Once ready, the application will have to be submitted in person by the applicant at the VFS visa application center.
- 4. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
- What should be the validity on my passport?
The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
- What services does visa assistance cover?
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.