Musafir.com is the UAE's first premium-experience travel website. We offer flights to over 3,000 destinations, hotel stays in over 85,000 properties around the world, holiday experiences and much more.
The word musafir (pronounced moo-saa-fir) means “traveler” in Arabic and we at musafir.com live by three promises to all our travelers in everything we do – great choice, no-nonsense convenience and a premium experience.
Musafir.com was founded by Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdullah Al Thani, Sachin Gadoya and Albert Dias in August 2007 and was inaugurated by Sheikh Abdullah bin Mohammed Al Thani on April 23, 2009. We are
incorporated under Universal Travels & Tourism LLC – an IATA accredited travel
agency which was founded by Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdullah
Al Thani and Sachin Gadoya in 2005.
We launched our services in India in 2010 and signed an exciting partnership with cricketing legend Sachin Tendulkar in 2013, which saw him represent Musafir as a global brand ambassador until April 30, 2016.
Sheikh Mohammed Al Thani, Co-founder and ChairmanSheikh Mohammed is an avid explorer, who holds the coveted title of being the first Qatari national to summit Mt Everest. He is also the chairman of the Sharjah Department of Statistics, a member of the board of directors at Air Arabia and a member of the Sharjah Executive Council.
Sachin Gadoya, Co-founder and Managing Director
Sachin is a seasoned entrepreneur whose family has established several successful enterprises in the UAE over the last three decades. He leads Musafir's growing network with a focus on strategic business development and partnerships. Sachin is also a director at the Gadoya Holding group of companies.
Albert Dias, Co-founder and group CTOAlbert is an e-commerce specialist who leads Musafir's product technology and marketing teams with a focus on delivering great user experiences. He is a stickler for detail and passionate about creativity. Prior to co-founding Musafir, Albert delivered rich online user experiences for clients at BBDO/Proximity.
Rajesh Pareek, Group CEORajesh joined us in 2017 with an impressive track record, most recently as the CFO of the Dubai International Financial Centre DIFC and previously as a Director at KPMG. He has led major M&A, refinancing, and operational and financial restructuring projects in the UAE for over 15 years. Rajesh is an associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and recently completed his management program at the prestigious Indian Institute of Management.
Raheesh Babu, General Manager Raheesh heads Musafir's operations across all units, including Musafir Business and our retail branches in the UAE. He champions our ambitious growth plans and believes in efficiency as the key to our success.
- Ibn Zaydoon street, Umm Al Tarafa, Rolla, Sharjah. Phone: 06 - 5635 333
- National Paints building, Industrial Area 13, Sharjah. Phone: 06 - 535 1115
- Opposite the Post Office, SAIF Zone, Sharjah. Phone: 06 - 557 2000
- Indian Association Sharjah. Phone: 06 - 534 4458
- Unit 22, TB1-34, Level B1, Gate Building, Marble Walk, No 3, Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai. Phone : 04 - 3635 777
- Office Court, Oud Metha Road, Dubai. Phone: 04 - 357 8111
- Opposite Bank of Baroda, Bur Dubai. Phone: 04 - 345 7777
- Near LM Exchange, Behind Al Khail Mall, Al Quoz 4, Dubai. Phone: 04 - 388 3455
- Shop No: 9, Grand Mall, Muhaisnah, Sonapur.Phone: 04 - 3444 566
- RG 33, Ground Floor, Remal Mall, Sanaiya, Al Ain. Phone: 03 - 766 1889
- Building C124, Shop No 3, Shabiya, Musaffah 10, Abu Dhabi. Phone : 02 - 5533853
- Behind Marks & Spencer, Airport Road, Abu Dhabi. Phone: 02 - 622 2633
- Sheikh Jamal Building, Al Nakheel, Ras Al Khaimah. Phone: 07 233 3386
- Kshitij, Veera Desai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, India