Your Trip Includes
- Pick up & drop off (from designated areas)
- Suitable shared vehicle with English speaking driver guide
- 5-6 Hours Dhow Cruise
- Dedicated guest relations crew (English Speaking /Language Speaking Guide if required)
- Buffet lunch onboard
- Unlimited soft drinks & mineral water
- Fresh fruits & assorted packed snacks
- Life jackets & snorkeling kits
- Banana boat ride, Speed boat ride, Fishing and Kayaking
- Recorded Instrumental Music in Dhow (Guest can play music from their USB/CD's)
|Pick up point
||Adult (Above 10 Years)
||Child (4 - 9 Years)
||Infant (Below 3 Years)
Note: No option for overnight stay is available.
Musandam is an ideal place for those looking for a breath of fresh air, amidst the pristine blue sea and rugged mountains of Oman. Your full-day Dhow Cruise takes you along the beautiful sights of Musandam and the wonderful beaches, including numerous watersports and activities like swimming, snorkeling, speed boating, kayaking, fishing, and more. This enchanting tour also takes you to the mystical caves around the gulf giving you some of the best and most magical views in the whole of the Arabian peninsula. Musandam is a full package of stunning views, endless sea adventures, and unforgettable experiences that you do not want to miss out on.
At 7 AM, guests will be picked up from the decided location (The exact date and time to be given later). Reach the border at 9:30 AM, where entry assistance will be provided by our team. At 10 AM, report at the Dhow Cruise harbor and receive a program briefing from the team. Welcome drinks will be provided. At 10:30 AM, begin your Dhow Cruise! An hour after, the dhow will be anchored for watersports and activities like snorkeling, swimming, banana boat ride, and much more.
Stunning sights of Musandam
Buffet lunch will be served on board. At 2 PM, continue the Dhow Cruise for another hour, and enjoy the stunning sights of Musandam. At 3 PM, visit one of the caves OR go fishing, depending on the sea level at the time. At 3:30 PM, enjoy evening tea and light snacks which will be served on board as well. 4 PM, arrive back at the harbor, and proceed for your transfer back home.
- Green Salad
- Hummus /Khubooz(Arabic Bread)
- Biryani Rice & White Rice
- Chicken Curry /Beef Potato Curry
- Fried Chicken/Fish
- Vegetable Saloona (Arabic Style)
- Dal Fry
- Assorted fruits
- Tea & Coffee
- Unlimited Soft drinks and Mineral Water
- Resident & Tourist visa holders require prior permission to enter Dibba, Musandam. Hence, please send us your passport copy along with the visa page latest by 3 working days prior to travel, enabling us to do the needful for your Boarder Pass.
- Both Resident & Tourist Visa holders must carry their original passport to enter Dibba, Musandam.
- Fully vaccinated guests are allowed.
- Negative PCR Result is mandatory & should be done within 48 hours of the tour date.
- Guests may carry their swimwear and fishing equipment.
- Self-drive vehicles must be Oman insured.
- The Dhow Cruise will be subject to weather conditions.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability and payment receipt.