New Zealand, an Island country full of attractions, beautiful villages, metropolitan cities, native wildlife and forests, jagged mountains and so much more promises an amazing holiday experience.
Planning a holiday to New Zealand? You can now book your tickets on musafir.com and easily apply for New Zealand tourist visas.
|Service||Service charges |
|New Zealand visa ||AED 975|
|VFS center for handling/scanning ||AED 110 |
- Visa fee
- Form filling
- Ticket and hotel for visa purpose only
What do I need to apply
- Original Passport with validity of minimum 6 months from the date of return.
- Valid UAE Visa.
- Two recent passport-size colour Photographs (size 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) with white background.
- Letter of No Objection from the company/Sponsor (Should not be 1 month old during submission)
- In case of Family, No Objection letter is required from Sponsor (Parents) with their Passport/ Visa copy.
- Proof of sufficient Financial (up-to-date) guarantees - Original Personal Bank Statement for last 6 months (with bank stamp on all pages), pay slips, Credit card.
- Return Ticket.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Proof of international travel history in the last 5 years.
- Invitation letter/Passport & visa copy (for Business Visa or Family Visit).
- Company Trade license copy ( for Business Visa/Self Employed).
- Marriage Certificate/Birth Certificate for Minor (in English).
- Students - School ID copy.
For more details contact our Travel Experts, call on 600544405 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
What are the steps involved in visa processing?
Organize the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment. We will fill the online application form and prepare additional documents if required. Once ready, we will submit the visa application with supporting documents online to the Embassy portal. Applicants have to visit VFS in person for Passport handling.
How many days will it take to process my visa?
Once submitted, processing time will take 30-40 working days or may take longer.
Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
What should be the validity on my passport?
For tourist visa, the passport and residence visa should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
What services does visa assistance cover?
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.