Get awestruck by the majestic Swiss glaciers defined with breathtaking crevasses and ice boulders. The vibrant culture, outstanding landscapes and Alps of Switzerland leaves one with sheer sense of amazement.
Book your tickets to Switzerland now with musafir.com and apply for your tourist visas; you will not regret it!
|Service||Service charges |
|Schengen visa assistance ||AED 150 |
||Visa fees to be paid at the Consulate/Embassy or visa centres
|Document verification |
|Filling application form ||Appointment fees with visa centres|
|Travel itinerary ||Travel Insurance charges|
What do I need to apply
- Passport (original & copy)
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A no objection letter from the company/sponsor of the applicant
- An attested copy of your bank statement (6 months)
- A travel insurance certificate along with your return ticket
- A copy of your hotel reservation at your destination
- Two passport-size photographs, taken against a white background
- Each applicant's passport and residence visa should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
For more details contact our Travel Experts, or email us at email@example.com or call on the numbers below.
||Contact no. |
||04 - 3578 111
|Dubai (Al Quoz)||04 - 3883 455|
|Dubai (DIFC)||04 - 3635 777|
|Sharjah (Rolla) ||06 - 5635 333|
|Sharjah (H.O.) ||600 544 405|
|Sharjah (Saif Zone) ||06 - 5572 000|
|Abu Dhabi (Mussafah) ||02 - 5533 853|
|Abu Dhabi (Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street) ||02 - 6222 633|
|Ras Al Khaimah (Al Nakheel) || 07 - 2333 386|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
What are the steps involved in visa processing?
- 1. Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing.
- 2. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required.
- 3. Once ready, the application will have to be submitted in person by the applicant at the VFS visa application center.
- 4.Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
How many days will it take to process my visa?
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 10-15 working days to process and may take longer.
Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
What should be the validity on my passport?
The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival.
- What services does visa assistance cover?
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.
The customer is obliged to provide accurate and true information to Musafir.com while filling my application. The Embassy / High Commission / Consulate reserves the right to ask for further documentation if required. All applicable Consular/Embassy fee, Musafir.com service charges and travel insurance amounts are non-refundable. Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice due to policy changes & foreign exchange fluctuation. Approval of the requested visas is solely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Embassy and Musafir.com will not be held liable for any delays or rejections after submission. Processing time is not guaranteed and may vary from case to case. The processing will be calculated from the time the Embassy/ consulate has received the application. Applicants are advised to plan their travel well in advance and complete visa formalities up to 30 days prior to their intended date of travel to avoid delays.