Enter your credit or debit card details to purchase a UAE tourist visa.
Upload your documents
Upload coloured copies of the front and back of your passport. Also, upload a photograph with white background
Download your e-visa
Keep track of your UAE visa status and get Dubai visa on mail.
We always do our best to give our customers the lowest price on UAE tourist visas. But if you find a lower qualified price on 30, 90 or airport to airport visas, we'll be happy to match it. That's a Musafir.com guarantee. Visit your nearest Musafir branch or call 600544405 for more information. You can even WhatsApp us on +971 6 513 9908.
Prices for Dubai Tourist Visa
14 days Tourist Visa
AED 340* AED 295*
30 days Tourist Visa
AED 350* AED 305*
90 days Tourist Visa
AED 929* AED 699*
*Prices listed are inclusive of VAT charges.
How to track Dubai visa status, validity online using your passport
- Visit Smart Services ICA
- Select passport information
- Select either 'residency' or 'visa'
- Enter passport number and passport expiry date
- Enter nationality from the dropdown on the right. A corresponding number will appear on the box on the left.
- Select the captcha check box and click on search. The page will now display your Dubai visa details along with date of expiry.
What are the requirements for Dubai Visa?
- A copy of guarantor's passport's first, last and visa pages
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A copy of each visitor's passport's first and last pages
- Each visitor's passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- Each visitor's passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport
- Additional cash deposit of up to AED 5,500 may be required for certain visitors (not applicable for family visas*).
UAE visa Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
- When can I apply for UAE visa?
You can apply for your UAE visit visa (Emirates visa) anywhere between 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
- How many days will it take to process my visa?
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 3 - 5 working days to process and may take longer.
- If I have a valid Sharjah or Dubai visa, will I be able to travel to the other Emirates?
Yes, once you have a valid UAE visa, you can travel anywhere within the country.
- Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
- What are the different types of visas?
The purpose of your visit will determine the type of visa you need to apply for. It could be a tourist visa (14/30/90 day, Regular, Express and multi-entry Visa), transit, employment or student visa.
- What are the steps involved in visa processing?
For offline: You need to organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for Dubai visa processing. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required. Once ready, the application will be submitted by our team. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
For offline: Keep all your required documents in scanned format. Go to https://www.musafir.com/Visa/dubai-visa and select the visa you need. Make the payment and post payment upload the documents. Once we receive this, the application will be submitted by our team. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents.
- What should be the validity on my passport?
For tourist visa, the passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
- Is there an age criteria for applying UAE visa?
Yes, there is. Females below 30 years of age and males below 22 years of age need to apply for a UAE visit visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
- If I have a valid Sharjah or UAE visa, will I be able to travel to the other Emirates?
Yes, you can travel anywhere within the country with a valid UAE visa.
- How will I receive my UAE visa?
Your UAE visit visa or Dubai visa will be sent to the email address provided at the start of the application process.
- Is the visa application fee refundable on rejection of the visa application?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases.
- What are the steps involved in visa processing?
- The immigration laws of Dubai require all travellers belonging to other nationalities to apply for a visa prior to their entry in the country.
- While a short term visit visa is issued for 30 days, a long term visit visa allows a traveller to stay in the country for a period of 90 days. Both the visas hold valid from the date of arrival in Dubai and are non-renewable.
- A tourist visa is valid for a period of 30 days. In case a visa holder extends his/her stay for more than the stipulated time period on a non-renewable visa, he/she will be required to pay a fine for every extra day of stay along with an additional charge for an out pass.
- The Dubai Immigration Authorities offer multi-entry Visa to the passengers of cruise ships, in case their itinerary requires them to enter the country on more than one occasion, in a single trip. This visa is valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue and allows a stay of a maximum of 30 days upon each entry.
- A transit visa to Dubai is issued for travellers stopping at any of the UAE airports for a minimum of 8 hours. Eligible for 96 hours, this visa is only issued if the passenger can show a valid onward ticket, along with his/her passport that is valid for at least 3 months from the date of issue.
- Except for transit visa, the processing time for Dubai Visa for most nationalities is usually 3 to 4 working days. Once paid the visa fee is non-refundable.
Note - We do not provide Business or Work visa.
- What services does visa assistance cover?
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.
The Kalyan Jewellers gift voucher is valid until 30th April 2020 and can be redeemed against the final bill amount to be paid for purchasing of diamond jewellery worth AED 2,000 and above OR gold/uncut jewellery worth AED 3,000 and above at any outlet of Kalyan Jewellers in the UAE.
♦ Gift Vouchers have no cash value. No cash will also be refunded if the entire value of the Gift Voucher is not used
♦ Each voucher under this offer is valid for one transaction only. Two or more vouchers cannot be clubbed for a single transaction.
♦ This offer cannot be clubbed or availed in conjunction with any other offers/programs/purchase schemes.
♦ Only original vouchers will be accepted for redemption.
♦ Lost or misplaced vouchers will not be replaced.
♦ Voucher is not applicable on promotional items.
♦ M/S Kalyan Jewellers UC ,reserves the right for a final decision in case any discrepancy arises.