Enter your credit or debit card details to purchase a UAE tourist visa. In the case of free visas for children under 18, only the service charge will be payable.
Upload your documents
Upload coloured copies of the front and back of your passport. Also, upload a photograph with white background
Download your e-visa
Keep track of your visa status and get Dubai visa on mail.
We always do our best to give our customers the lowest price on UAE tourist visas. But if you find a lower qualified price on 30, 90 or airport to airport visas, we'll be happy to match it. That's a Musafir.com guarantee. Visit your nearest branch or call 600544405 for more information. You can even WhatsApp us on +971 6 513 9908.
Oyo hotels and homes, the world’s fastest-growing hotel chain is now in the UAE! Simply buy a UAE tourist visa with Musafir.com and get AED 200 off* your OYO hotel stay!
14 days Tourist Visa
AED 340* AED 295*
30 days Tourist Visa
AED 350* AED 305*
90 days Tourist Visa
AED 929* AED 749*
*Prices listed are inclusive of VAT charges.
How to track visa validity using your passport
- Visit this link
- Select passport information
- Select either 'residency' or 'visa'
- Enter passport number and passport expiry date
- Enter nationality from the dropdown on the right. A corresponding number will appear on the box on the left.
- Select the captcha check box and click on search. The page will now display your visa details along with date of expiry.
What do I need to apply
- A copy of guarantor's passport's first, last and visa pages
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A copy of each visitor's passport's first and last pages
- Each visitor's passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- Each visitor's passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport
- Additional cash deposit of up to AED 5,500 may be required for certain visitors (not applicable for family visas*).
UAE visa Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
- When can I apply for UAE visa?
You can apply for your UAE visit visa (Emirates visa) anywhere between 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
- How many days will it take to process my visa?
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 3 - 5 working days to process and may take longer.
- If I have a valid Sharjah or Dubai visa, will I be able to travel to the other Emirates?
Yes, once you have a valid UAE visa, you can travel anywhere within the country.
- Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
- What are the different types of visas?
The purpose of your visit will determine the type of visa you need to apply for. It could be a tourist, transit, employment or student visa.
- What are the steps involved in visa processing?
Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required. Once ready, the application will be submitted by our team. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
- What should be the validity on my passport?
For tourist visa, the passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
- Is there an age criteria for applying UAE visa?
Yes, there is. Females below 30 years of age and males below 22 years of age need to apply for a UAE visit visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
- If I have a valid Sharjah or UAE visa, will I be able to travel to the other Emirates?
Yes, you can travel anywhere within the country with a valid UAE visa.
- How will I receive my UAE visa?
Your UAE visit visa or Dubai visa will be sent to the email address provided at the start of the application process.
- Is the visa application fee refundable on rejection of the visa application?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases.
- What services does visa assistance cover?
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.
*OYO offer terms and conditions: The discount code entitles any user (new or existing) to get flat AED 200 off any OYO hotel or home. This code will be valid for the bookings created and check-ins made until Dec 31, 2019. In case the booking amount exceeds AED 200, the balance will have to borne by the customer. In case the booking amount is less than AED 200, the balance is forfeited and cannot be redeemed for future bookings. This is a one-time use code only. Taxes and other surcharges including but not limited to Tourism Dirham must be paid by the user directly to the hotel and will not be covered within this discount. This promo code cannot be combined with any other offer currently applicable on OYO Android app, Windows app and iOS app and website. In the case of auto-applied discounts, the user must remove the applied coupon and enter this new code. This promo code is valid for only OYO hotels and home in the UAE and cannot be used outside the UAE. The discount code will not be valid on blackout dates including but not limited to UAE National Day weekend and New Year's Eve or January 1, 2020. Booking made with this coupon cannot be modified. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking. Cancellation charges will be applicable as per OYO policy. Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have accepted terms and conditions. The coupon codes will be disbursed by Musafir.com within 7 days of completing a visa/flight purchase. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service. Musafir.com is only responsible for sharing the coupon codes; for any other discrepancies, contact OYO.