Being away from your family is tough, which is why we always strive to give you the best UAE tourist visa rates so that you can bring your family here. Now, for one month only, we're going one step further with our partnership with the ENTERTAINER.
Buy a UAE tourist visa with us and unlock one-month FREE access to MUSAFIR go! Your UAE tourist visa is just a few clicks away. No more queues, no more complicated visa formalities! Get your UAE tourist visa in just 3 - 5 working days.
For those of you unwilling to do the math, we're offering up to AED 5,000 in savings with every UAE tourist visa purchase.
Three easy steps to your visa
14 days Tourist Visa
AED 340* AED 295*
30 days Tourist Visa
AED 350* AED 305*
90 days Tourist Visa
AED 929* AED 799*
*Prices listed are inclusive of VAT charges.
What do I need to apply
- A copy of guarantor's passport's first, last and visa pages
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A copy of each visitor's passport's first and last pages
- Each visitor's passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- Each visitor's passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport
- Additional cash deposit of up to AED 5,000 may be required for certain visitors (not applicable for family visas*).
What your need to know about MUSAFIR go
MUSAFIR go is a mobile travel companion powered by THE ENTERTAINER. It enhances traveller experience and provides users with stellar must-haves via their app, such as a day planner, city guides, instant booking of over 1.000 attractions and experiences in the UAE, as well as access to vouchers from the best restaurants and spas.
Redeem 2-for-1 for restaurants and spas
Explore your destination through offline maps
Discover attractions and instantly book tickets
Build a day plan based on any point of interest
Read city guides online or offline
Once you purchase a UAE tourist visa from us, you will receive a link via email where you will be able to access the app. Note: you will need to sign in or create an account in order to avail of the product.
Frequently Asked Questions for MUSAFIR go
- How do I download the App?
You can download the App from the Apple App Store, Google Play or Samsung App on your smartphone device.
- How do I set up an account on the App?
After purchasing a visa for the UAE on musafir.com, their stores, counters or from their partners you will receive a link via email. After clicking on the link:
- If you already have an account on the App, you will be taken straight to the App, and your offers will be unlocked and ready to use.
- If you have not downloaded the MUSAFIR go App, you will be directed to the App store. From there, you will need to download the App, register your details and then the offers will be unlocked.
- How long are my offers valid for?
Once you have clicked on the link and/or registered your App if you haven’t yet got an account, you will have 30 days to redeem your offers.
- Where are my offers available?
You will have access to offers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- What offers will I have access to?
You will also be able to enjoy more than 100 buy one get one free offers for restaurants, spas and salons across Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- When the 30 day period has finished, can I have access to more offers?
Once the 30 days have finished, your offers will expire. However, in the future, if you receive another link from musafir.com you will be able to activate another 30 days once your primary offers have expired.
- How many offers can I use in one transaction?
For every two people you can use one offer, so if there are four people, you can use two offers. A maximum of four offers can be used per table/bill.
UAE visa Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
- When can I apply for UAE visa?
You can apply for your UAE visa anywhere between 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
- How many days will it take to process my visa?
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 3 - 5 working days to process and may take longer.
- If I have a valid Sharjah or Dubai visa, will I be able to travel to the other Emirates?
Yes, once you have a valid UAE visa, you can travel anywhere within the country.
- Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
- What are the different types of visas?
The purpose of your visit will determine the type of visa you need to apply for. It could be a tourist, transit, employment or student visa.
- What are the steps involved in visa processing?
Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required. Once ready, the application will be submitted by our team. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
- What should be the validity on my passport?
For tourist visa, the passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
- Is there an age criteria for applying UAE visa?
Yes, there is. Females below 30 years of age and males below 22 years of age need to apply for a UAE visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
- If I have a valid Sharjah or UAE visa, will I be able to travel to the other Emirates?
Yes, you can travel anywhere within the country with a valid UAE visa.
- How will I receive my UAE visa?
Your UAE visa will be sent to the email address provided at the start of the application process.
- Is the visa application fee refundable on rejection of the visa application?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases.
- What services does visa assistance cover?
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual