Being apart from your family is tough, which is why we always strive to give you more reasons for inviting them here. For a limited time only, every visa you buy
from us gets you AED 50 off on your next flight ticket.
Three easy steps to your visa
14 days Tourist Visa
AED 340* AED 295*
30 days Tourist Visa
AED 350* AED 305*
90 days Tourist Visa
AED 929* AED 825*
*Prices listed are inclusive of VAT charges.
What do I need to apply
- A copy of guarantor's passport's first, last and visa pages
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A copy of each
visitor's passport's first and last pages
- Each visitor's passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- Each visitor's passport should have a
minimum validity of 6 months
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport
- Additional cash deposit of up to AED 5,000 may be required for certain visitors (not applicable for family visas*).
UAE Visa Frequently Asked Questions
See more FAQs
- Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
- When can I apply for UAE visa?
You can apply for your UAE visa
anywhere between 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
- How many
days will it take to process my visa?
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 3 - 5
working days to process and may take longer.
- If I have a valid Sharjah or Dubai visa, will I be able to travel to the other
Yes, once you have a valid UAE visa, you can travel anywhere within the country.
- Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is
- What are the different types of visas?
The purpose of your visit will determine the type of visa you need to apply for. It could be a tourist, transit,
employment or student visa.
- What are the steps involved in visa processing?
Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa
processing. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required. Once ready, the
application will be submitted by our team. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and
receipt of complete payment.
- What should be the validity on my passport?
tourist visa, the passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
- Is there an age criteria for applying UAE visa?
Yes, there is. Females below 30 years of age and males below 22 years of age need to apply for a UAE visa along with
their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
- If I
have a valid Sharjah or UAE visa, will I be able to travel to the other Emirates?
Yes, you can
travel anywhere within the country with a valid UAE visa.
- How will I
receive my UAE visa?
Your UAE visa will be sent to the email address provided at the start of the
- Is the visa application fee refundable on rejection of the visa application?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases.
- What services does visa assistance
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in
organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel
insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the
visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.