Starting from the 1st of July 2020, Emirates airlines will resume normal scheduled passenger services to Cairo. There will be declaration forms that will be made available on board. It is mandatory for every passenger to fill them out and submit them to the authorities at the arrival hall.
The forms will be as below:
• Declaration form in Arabic for non-Egyptian citizens (Arab Nationals)
• Declaration form in Arabic for Egyptian citizens
• Declaration form in English for non-Egyptian citizens
Residents returning to Dubai:
If you are holding a Dubai residency visa, please complete the application independently on the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) website directly. This link is only accessible outside the UAE. For non Dubai residency visa, please follow the ICA smart link travel to the UAE here.
- If the application is approved, passengers will receive an instant response. If the application can’t be processed, the passenger can try again later.
- Passengers can book the ticket back to Dubai after receiving the approval.
- Passengers have to bring a copy of the GDRFA approval email while traveling.
- Every passenger flying to Dubai needs to fill in this health declaration form and the quarantine undertaking form. Both forms need to be printed, completed and handed over to Dubai Health Authority staff at arrival. The quarantine undertaking form will only go into effect if the passenger needs to undergo quarantine.
- On arrival in Dubai, passengers are required to take a PCR test and remain in their residence until they receive the test result. If the test result is positive, passengers will be required to undergo quarantine.
- Returning residents must sign a declaration that they either have health insurance that covers COVID-19 or will bear any costs for treatment and quarantine if required.
- Prior to leaving the airport, passengers are required to download the Alhosn COVID-19 app. Find out more information here.
Passengers are reminded that travel restrictions remain in place, and travellers will only be accepted on flights if they comply with the eligibility and entry criteria requirements of their destination countries. Visitors to Dubai
should hold an international health insurance policy covering illness from Covid-19 for the duration of their stay.
For any queries please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
or through our call centre 600544405