At the crossroads of two continents, Asia and Europe, Turkey is a melting pot of cultures.
Spectacular scenery, rich history and breathtaking architecture, this holiday, visit the charming city of Istanbul followed by Cappadocia to experience an awe-inspiring holiday with your loved ones.
If you are sun and sea lover, this paradise offers you an array of splendid sandy beaches, where you can spend time relaxing or go on a refreshing yacht experience. And if you are a history lover, explore the birthplace of many civilizations, empires, historic figures and legends together with diverse mixture of many different ethnic origins.
- Return economy class flights
- 2 nights stay in Istanbul
- 2 nights stay in Cappadocia
- Economy class domestic flights
- Breakfast buffet
- Istanbul city tour
- Istanbul Bosphorus cruise
- Cappadocia city tour with lunch
- Two dinner meals in Cappadocia
- Return airport transfers
Your holiday itinerary
I am interested in this package
Arrive in Istanbul and transfer to your hotel. Check in to your hotel in Istanbul and spend the day at leisure.
Begin your day with sumptuous breakfast and continue your journey to the old Istanbul city to visit famous architectural marvels like the Byzantine church of St Sophia, the Hippodrome, Topkapi Palace and the Blue mosque. Head to the famous Grand bazaar after lunch, for some amazing souvenir shopping and more.
After breakfast, go on the Boshphorus cruise and the Spice market tour. Enjoy the traditional excursion along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with old wooden villas, palaces of marble, fortresses and small fishing villages. Witness major highlights whilst sailing such as the Dolmabahçe Palace, the parks and pavilions of the Yildiz Palace. Visit the colorful Egyptian Spice Market to buy local spices and shop for souvenirs. After the tour check out of your hotel and travel to the airport for your flight to Cappadocia. On arrival, check in to your hotel in Cappadocia.
After breakfast, enjoy a tour of the Cappadocia region, known for volcanic geological formations that started millions of years ago. The tour begins from the highest point, Uchisar castle. Continue your tour to the heart of Cappadocia, Goreme Open Air museum. Stop at Cavusin, an abandoned village that is home to old cave Greek houses. After lunch in Avanos, visit a pottery workshop and and the three-headed fairy chimneys in Pasabagi. After a while, stop by the Devrent valley which is also called the Imagination valley to witness natural rock formations that look like animals. Before you get to your hotel, visit the symbol of Cappadocia, the three beautiful fairy chimneys with their pretty hats.
After breakfast, enjoy shopping in Cappadocia. Depart for your domestic flight to Istanbul, to return back home after your memorable holiday.
|City ||Budget ||Deluxe ||Luxury |
|Istanbul ||Hali Hotel or similar ||Feronya Hotel or similar ||Barcelo Eresin Topkapi or similar |
|Cappadocia ||Rose Valley or similar |
|Tassaray Hotel or similar |
|Gamirasu Cave Hotel or similar |
|Category ||Cost per person on |
twin sharing basis
|Cost per child |
|Cost per child |
|Budget ||AED 2,990 ||AED 2,359 ||AED 2,069 |
|Deluxe ||AED 3,559 ||AED 2,699 ||AED 2,339 |
|Luxury ||AED 3,990 ||AED 2,980 ||AED 2,559 |
* Prices include return economy class flight. Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a standard room with inclusions listed above. Prices are valid till 31 October, 2016. Additional options are available upon request. Blackout dates are applicable. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice depending on travel dates and availability. Easy monthly payment plans are available from select participating banks through Musafir Holidays retail outlets and are subject to approval. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.