Your stay includes
- Return air ticket with Air Arabia [including 20 kgs baggage]
- 2 nights’ accommodation in 5* Gudauri Lodge Hotel [or similar]
- 1 nights accommodation in 4* Ibis styles Tbilisi Hotel [or similar]
- Daily breakfast
- Tbilisi city tour [on SIC basis]
- Mtskheta tour [on SIC basis]
- Tour of Ananuri – Gudauri [on SIC basis]
- Kazbegi City Tour [on SIC basis]
- 4X4 car in Kazbegi
- Return airport transfers [on SIC basis]
- City Taxes
|Cost per person
on twin/triple sharing basis
|Cost per person
on single sharing basis
|Cost per child with extra bed (5-11 years)
||Cost per child
sharing with the parents (2-6 years)
|Cost per infant
From its green valleys spread with vineyards to its old churches and watchtowers perched in fantastic mountain scenery, Georgia is one of the most beautiful countries in Eastern Europe.
Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia lies on the banks of the Mtkvari river and is known for its historical structures, museums and art galleries. Tiflis Avenue is a centre for art and boasts a gallery that showcases a variety of Georgian artists. If you are an art lover, you simply cannot miss attending one of the art exhibitions that are held at the avenue quite regularly.
ARRIVAL ENROUTE GUDAURI TOUR
- Arrival at Tbilisi International Airport at 10:20 AM and transfer to Kazbegi/Gudauri.
- On the way to Gudauri, stop at the Ananuri architectural complex which was constructed in the 17th century by the Dukes of Aragvi. The complex is famous for its significant and impressive location as it offers breathtaking views over the surrounding mountains and reservoir on the Aragvi River.
- Before checking into the hotel, guests can stop for lunch (payable on the spot).
- Check-in to the hotel.
- Stay overnight in Gudauri.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Drive to Kazbegi, the main town in this region. From the Center of Kazbegi, start a 4x4 drive through beautiful valleys and woodlands that lead us to Gergeti Holy Trinity Church (built in the 14th century), stunningly located on a hilltop (2,170 m.) overlooking the surrounding snowy peaks of the Greater Caucasus Mountains. Here we will enjoy the unique nature with beautiful panoramic views of the Caucasus range, including Mount Kazbegi (5,047m).
- Return to Gudauri for overnight stay at the hotel in Gudauri.
- On the way to Gudauri guests can have the option of paragliding experience (additional AED 450 per person).
- Stay overnight in Gudauri.
GUDAURI – MTSKHETA TOUR – TBILISI TOUR
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Check out from the hotel and transfer to the Mskheta tour. Along the way we will stop to visit Jvari Monastery (built in the 6th century). This well-known monastery is located on the top of the mountain, at the confluence of the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers. Then head to Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (erected in the 11th century) which is known as a place where Christ’s robe was buried. Walk along the narrow streets of Mtskheta for a chance to do some souvenir shopping.
- Proceed to Tbilisi. Check-in at the Tbilisi Hotel.
- Start the unforgettable hours of familiarization with the capital of Georgia. All the places of interest are very close to each other, within a few minutes’ walk. Start your excursion from the Metekhi plateau. You can avoid entering into the church and just discover the view of Old Tbilisi and the river “Mtkvari”. Then with a cable car go up to Narikala Fortress (4th century) which dominates the skyline of the Old Town. Continue to explore brick-domed underground sulphur baths (dating back from the 17th century) – the district of naturally hot mineral waters. We will not enter inside and just will discover the history of it (however our guide can help you to book and during your free time you can visit the sulphur baths to relax and pay on the spot – approximate rate $ 16 – $ 25 per person). Continue on the way to Leghvtakhevi waterfall. Visit the Synagogue and take a stroll on Shardeen Street full of different cafes.
- Stay overnight in Tbilisi hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel.Transfer to Tbilisi International Airport for your flight back.
Special Notes: The above itinerary is Tentative and subject to change and the Final Itinerary will be shared at the time of Handovers.
- Seat Allocation on flight
- Any meals in the Flight
- Lunch & Dinner
- Early check in or Late check-out charges
- Anything else which is not mentioned in the “Inclusion” section
*Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Standard check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours and check-out is always 1100/1200 Hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Fix Departure date, no amendment and changes possible.
*Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure,10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable + Full cancellation for non-refundable tickets ; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, Non-refundable booking amount + 25% of the holiday cost will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure Non-refundable booking amount + 50% of the holiday cost will be deducted ; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, Non-refundable booking amount + 75% of the holiday cost will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.