Your stay includes
- Return air tickets on Fly dubai - Economy
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Hotel Gabala Garden 5* or similar in Gabala
- 02 nights' accommodation in Hotel Midtown 4* or similar in Baku
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Baku City Tour
- Absheron Tours
- Gabala Tour
- Sheki Khan Palace
- Fire Temple & Fire Mountain
- Cable Car in Gabala(4 lines)
- Professional guide service
|Cost per person
on twin/triple sharing basis
|Cost per person
on single sharing basis
|Cost per child with extra bed (5-11 years)
||Cost per child
sharing with the parents (2-4 years)
|Cost per infant
||FZ - 709
||DXB||FZ - 710
ARRIVAL BAKU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT- GABALA TOUR - CHECK-IN
- Arrival at Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
- Meeting & greeting at the airport.
- Transfer to Gabala, a picturesque city surrounded by mountains and forests.
- Enroute Gabala, enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful landscapes of Azerbaijan.
- On the way visit Juma Mosque in Shemakhi.
- Visit Lake Nohur, Seven beauties waterfall.
- Continue the journey to Gabala and check in to your hotel.
- Rest and freshen up after the journey.
- Overnight stay at Gabala.
*Note - Due to some road constructions it may take longer than usual to reach Gabala.
SHEKI TOUR - REMAINING GABALA TOUR
- Have a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- Visit Tufandag Mountain Resort and take a cable car ride to enjoy stunning panoramic views.
- Explore the Gabala Shooting Club or try other activities.
- Depart for Sheki, a historic town known for its architecture and craftsmanship.
- Visit the Sheki Khan's Palace, an impressive architectural marvel.
- Explore the local bazaar to shop for souvenirs and experience the local lifestyle.
- Return to the hotel and relax.
- Overnight stay in Gabala.
CHECKOUT - ABSHERON TOUR - TRANSFER TO BAKU - CHECK IN
- After breakfast, check out from your Gabala hotel.
- Begin your journey to Absheron Peninsula, known for its unique landscapes and historical sites.
- Visit Ateshgah Fire Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore Yanar Dag (Burning Mountain), a natural eternal flame.
- Continue the drive to Baku, the capital city of Azerbaijan.
- Check into your hotel in Baku and relax.
- Overnight stay in Baku.
BAKU CITY TOUR
- After breakfast, embark on a city tour of Baku.
- Visit the Upland Park (Martyrs' Lane) for panoramic views of Baku.
- Take a stroll along Baku Boulevard, enjoying the Caspian Sea views.
- Discover the Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum, showcasing exquisite handmade carpets.
- Explore Baku Old City, a UNESCO World Heritage site, including Maiden Tower and Palace of Shirvanshahs.
- Visit Fountain Square, a central hub with restaurants, cafes, and shops.
- Return to your hotel. Overnight stay in Baku.
- Breakfast at the hotel (depends on departure time)
- Check out and transfer to airport
Special Notes: The above itinerary is Tentative and subject to change and the Final Itinerary will be shared at the time of Handovers.
- Any meals in the Flight
- Seat Allocation on flight
- Early check in or Late check out charges
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for the guide and for the driver
- Entrance fees i.e., not mentioned in the inclusions
- Meals not specified in the itinerary above
- Anything else which is not mentioned in the “Inclusion” section.
VISA REQUIREMENTS - AZERBAIJAN
Please find the below requirements for Azerbaijan eVisa
- Clear Passport scan copy with validity of minimum 6 months
- Azerbaijan eVisa is based on Passport for eligible nationalities such as Indian, Pakistani, others can check with us.
- For visa on arrival: Applicants must hold valid UAE residence with minimum validity of 6 months and must be staying continuously in UAE for more than 6 months on UAE residence visa.
eVisa charges: AED 150 per person
Processing time: 3-4 working days
eVisa charges: AED 295 per person
Processing time: 1 working days
*Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Additional options are available upon request. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Standard check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours & check-out is always 1100/1200 Hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Fix Departure date, no amendment and changes possible. Terms apply.
*Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, 30% of the holiday amount is non refundable + Full cancellation for non refundable tickets; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 45% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 60% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 7 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.
Note: Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation. Passport & UAE Residence Visa must be Valid up to 6 Months from the date of travel. Visa approvals are subject to embassy’s decision.