- Rates based on minimum 2 pax travelling together.
- Passports should be valid at least 06 months beyond the period of stay.
- It is the duty of the client to check passport requirements for travel.
- Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in the itinerary and will be at the client’s expense should the case arise.
- Check In to the hotel is always 14:00/15:00 hours & Check Out is always 11:00/ 12:00 Hours. Early Check in and late checkout is subject to availability.
- All prices given are subject to availability.
*Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing.The third person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a roll away. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Standard Check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours & Check Out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early Check-in and late check-out is subject to availability. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
*Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, 30% of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 45% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 60% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.