Your stay includes

    • Return Air ticket on FlyDubai – 20 KG Baggage
    • 3 Nights’ Stay in Centro Shaheen Jeddah by Rotana 4* or similar
    • Historical city tour
    • Daily Breakfast
    • WWE tickets (Platinum admission)
    • Return airport transfers
    • City tax

    Stay options

    Cost per person on double sharing Cost per person on single sharing
    AED 3,599 AED 4,699

    Flight details

    Date Flight No. From To Dept.Arr.
    26-May FZ 821 DXB JED 09:25 11:30
    29-May FZ 822 JED DXB 12:30 04:30

    Tentative Day Wise Itinerary



    Arrival in Jeddah

    Arrive in Jeddah and transfer to your hotel. Check-in and spend the rest of the day at your leisure.



    WWE Jeddah


    After scrumptious breakfast, spend the morning exploring the city of Jeddah on your own. In the evening, attend WWE Night Of Champions at the Jeddah Superdome, the world’s largest pillarless Superdome, on Saturday, May 27, 2023. Featuring WWE’s biggest Superstars, the event will for the first time see one Superstar crowned the new World HeavyWeight Champion. Opening hours: 04:00 PM to 12:00 AM.


    Al Balad Jeddah

    Historic Jeddah Tour

    After a hearty breakfast, take a guided tour of historic Jeddah, also known as Al-Balad. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is home to many ancient buildings and markets, and is a great place to learn about the rich history and culture of Jeddah. After the tour, return to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at your leisure.



    Departure from Jeddah

    After breakfast, check out of your hotel and transfer to the airport for your departure flight.

    Package Exclusions

    • Seat Allocation on flight
    • Any meals in the Flight
    • Early check in or Late check-out charges
    • Anything else which is not mentioned in the “Inclusion” section
    • Optional tours

    *Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Additional options are available upon request. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Standard check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours & check-out is always 1100/1200 Hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Fix Departure date, no amendment and changes possible. Terms apply.

    *Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, full price of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is cancelled 14 - 8 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is cancelled 7 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.


    Note: Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation. Passport & UAE Residence Visa must be Valid up to 6 Months from the date of travel. Visa approvals are subject to embassy’s decision.

    Book today

    Adult from AED* 3,599

    • Optional information

    Talk to our Travel Experts

    UAE 600 544 405

    Email us at