Known for its stunning beauty, ancient ruins, sunny beaches, delicious cuisine, and friendly atmosphere, it is no surprise that Greece is among Europe’s top travel destinations. With its mountainous mainland and hundreds of islands to choose from, each with something unique to offer, your holiday is sure to be memorable.
Book your tickets to Greece now with musafir.com and apply easily for your tourist visas!
You can also avail of the option of our six-month easy payment plan when you purchase a flight and visa through our Travel Experts.
|Service||Service charges |
|Schengen visa assistance ||AED 150 |
Note: Prices quoted are excluding visa charges
What do I need to apply
- Passport (original & copy)
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A no objection letter from the company/sponsor of the applicant
- An attested copy of your bank statement (6 months)
- A travel insurance certificate along with your return ticket
- A copy of your hotel reservation at your destination
- Two passport-size photographs, taken against a white background
- Each applicant's passport and residence visa should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
For more details contact our Travel Experts, call on 04 357 8111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
What are the steps involved in visa processing?
- 1. Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing.
- 2. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required.
- 3. Once ready, the application will have to be submitted in person by the applicant at the VFS visa application center.
- 4. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
How many days will it take to process my visa?
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 10-15 working days to process and may take longer.
Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
What should be the validity on my passport?
For tourist visa, the passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival.
What services does visa assistance cover?
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.